Chapter 4

Jess

We pulled up outside a small little red wooden house. It had two stories with a garage beside it. Leaning up against the garage was a old black motorbike. It looked old but not broken. I always loved motorbikes , I had one but I had to sell it when I went away. I thought of getting another one when I came back. Me and Jake used to race each other and he helped me fix mine up. I looked over at Jake he was looking straight ahead with no expression on his face. Quil and Embry had already jumped out of the truck and ran into the small house.

"Who's motorbike is that?" I asked. He snapped out of his stare and turned to me and grinned.

"Mine" he boasted.

"Aw no fair" I pouted " you have to give me a ride on it then" I grinned.

"I can do one better than that" he grinned and opened the door and jumped out of the car. I got out and followed him into the garage. He was stood infront of another beautiful bike,this time it was red.

"You can have this one, I was going to sell it until you told me you were coming home then I fixed it up a bit and thought I would give it to you, if you want it obviously" he grinned I jumped on him, giving him a hug.

"Of course I want it" i hugged him even tighter " you are the best friend,ever" I smiled and he put me back on the floor. "we have to take them out soon"

"course, we can do it tommorow" he smiled. "we better go in and see sam now though" he smiled weakly. I knew he was worried how I would react but I'm not a total bitch if Jake thought he was a good guy I guess I could give him a chance.

We walked into the house laughing about something Quil had apparently done. That boy never failed to make me laugh.I looked up to see a beautiful women looking back at me, she had black hair and tanned skin. She had amazing brown eyes. Then she turned to look at me and I saw scares that ran all the way from her eyes to her mouth. It still didn't ruin her face. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Im Emily, you must be jess , Jake hasn't stopped talking about you" she smiled, I looked at Jake and he was blushing, aw he was cute when he blushed. Why was I thinking things like that, bestfriends nothing more.

"All bad things I expect" I laughed

"Course not" Jake said putting his arm around me. Emily smiled.

"Would you to like anything to eat?" she asked.

"No im fine thanks" I replied.

"well if you change your mind there's food in the other room" she smiled with genuine care.

We walked into the front room to find several boys. Just as muscular as Jake. I recognised a few. Then I saw Sam he didn't look any different. Jake looked at me with a weak smile. He was worried.

"you must be jess" Sam said and held out his hand, I smiled and shook it.

"Yes I am " I smiled I knew Jake wanted us to get along so I thought i should at least try. If I got to know I'm sure we would get along. Sam looked up at Jake and they exchanged the same look as Quil , Jake and Embry did earlier. I'm always out of the loop. I saw Quil and went and sat next to him.

"So Quil have a girl friend yet?" I teased.

" You know that I don't" he glared.

"I can't really talk it's not like I have a boyfriend" I said, I instantly looked at Jake without even knowing why. I could see myself being with Jake though everyone said we would be good together. I just laughed it off though and said that we were just friends. Being with him would be so easy. He knew me so well and we are so close. I can't say I haven't thought about it before, has he? He probably doesn't see me that way. What if it ended badly could I risk losing my best friend. I looked away from him.

" don't worry jess, im sure your find someone special, very soon" he winked. I just laughed.

We all sat around talking for a couple of hours. I think I was wrong about this lot they were all such nice people. I was sat leaning against Jake. Almost falling asleep, I had to keep my eyes open. He wrapped an arm around me and I smiled at him, he smiled back at him. God he's hot when he smiles, stop jess. Bad girl. Shit now I was staring at him. I quickly looked away and tried to listen to the conversation.

"the engine really Is completely gone" Jared said.

" Yeah I think we should just strip the whole thing and.....

I was lost, completely. I snuggled up closer to Jake. He kissed the top of my head.

"it's only 6, you know that right" he chuckled and it vibrated his whole body.

" Is that all it is, god , I don't think I have gotten rid of the jet lag yet" I yawned. He just laughed again.

" do you want me to take you home?" he asked.

" I feel rude just leaving though" I said worrying.

" They wont mind" he laughed. He had such an amazing laugh. God what is wrong with me. I have never thought things like this before.

" You sure? If they won't mind then , yes please" I giggled, or god now I'm giggling, what's wrong with me?

"Course they won't, come on" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

"Jess wants to go to bed sorry everyone" Jake announced to the whole room. I was so embarrassed I looked down with a red face.

" You going with her" Jared winked. Jake hit him round the head.

" Why , would you it rather be you" I winked. Jared just laughed nervously.

"Jake will be getting jealous!" Quil shouted. He hit Quil as well I just laughed.

"We're going now before anyone makes anymore stupid jokes" Jake said glaring and walked out the room.

"Sorry about him and sorry for just leaving so rudely" I said and they all said it was fine. I walked out and joined Jake in the truck.

He drove me home and then followed me into the house. I went into my room and got everything out to get changed into. I went into the bathroom and changed. I came out and Jake had his jacket on his keys in his hand.

"are you going?" I asked sadly. I didn't want to be alone. I hated it. I especially didn't want to away from jake.

"yeah I thought you were going to bed" he said.

"please don't leave" I said quietly looking down at my feet. He came up to me and held me in his arms. He kissed the top of my head.

"I wont leave if you don't want me to" he smiled. I looked up into his eyes and then looked down at his lips. Then back up at his eyes. He leaned in and so did I. He was so close that I could feel his breath against my lips. Was this a good idea? Kissing Jake, my best friend. I think I was about to find out.