Chapter 9

Jess

Jake was planning something i could tell he was acting all suspicious from the minute we left his house. He drove to Sam and Emily's as i had promised Emily i would help her with some wedding planning. We walked through the door to their house and Jake said hi to Emily and then disappeared into the other room. 

"Strange boy, he's been acting all weird since last night" i sighed. Emily brought me a muffin and sat down at the table that was covered in wedding magazines. 

"I'm sure it is nothing you know what guys are like" She assured me.

"Yeah i guess, he's taking me out tonight on some surprise date" I Smiled the biggest smile any ones ever seen. You could say i was a tad excited about tonight's events. There was nothing more exciting than a night spent with Jake. 

"There you go then he is probably planning something really special for you" She grinned. She flicked through a few more pages, folding over the corners of the pages she liked. 

"Your right, Oh that dress is beautiful, you would look stunning in it" I said looking at floor length gown with lace. " We should go out dress shopping and you could try a few on" I Squealed.

" What today?" She asked wearily. She flicked another page over looking at more stunning dresses.

"Yeah! Then we could stop and look for a dress for me to wear tonight, i want to look amazing for him" I said hopefully. She looked at me and grinned. 

"Yes that's a great idea , maybe we could look for a bridesmaids dress for you as well" She grinned. I looked at her confused for a couple of moments and then understood what she was saying.

" You want me to bridesmaid? " I asked excitedly.

"Yeah of course and Leah but i don't know if she really wants to be" she said disappointingly. Leah still had a problem with Emily and Sam, of course i don't blame her but she needs to move on and be there for her cousin. 

"I'll talk to her, she will come around" I reassured her even though i really wasn't sure that she would.

"I'll just get my coat and we can go" She smiled and walked off upstairs. i walked into the living room to say goodbye to jake. I Saw him talking to sam and as soon as i walked in there conversation automatically stopped. Bit weird, they are cleary talking about something they don't want me to know about. Their always doing that.

"Jake, me and Emily are going shopping we will be back this afternoon, im going to get ready here for tonight anyway with Emily so just pick me up from here" I smiled.

"Yeah course hun, have fun i'll see you later" he said and gave me a quick kiss and smiled at me as i left the room. Yep he is acting really strange.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Jake 

Sam had been trying to convince me all day that she would be fine about my secret but i was really worried that she would freak out i couldn't loose her. I Loved her. She's my imprint what would i do without her. I wouldn't be able to survive without her.

Almost everything was sorted for tonight, i tried to make it as romantic as possible. I was planning a meal by candlelight under the moon. Me and Jess had this special spot on the top of the cliff that we used to meet at when we were younger. It under this huge tree that's a little bit back from the edge. It overlooks the beach and the entire reservation. I got all the guys in on it. they were going to set up the blanket and the candles. I had to get Leah's mum to cook the food for us as I couldn't risk Emily telling Jess and ruining the entire surprise. I was so excited as I knew she would be so happy when she saw it. I thought of one last thing I needed to do and got out my phone.