Chapter 6: Meet the Parents

Natalie's POV

Once I got out of the shower I changed into a long strapless red dress with some red heels. I dried my hair and left it in its wavy state. My make up was light and simple I applied some mascara, a little bit of eyeliner, and some foundation.

I walked out of the bedroom, and down the stairs only to be met by Carter, Cole, Kent, Kai, and AJ all in tight button up shirts. They clean up nice.

Carter turned and looked at me and his eyes wandered over my body. All of their eyes went to my chest and I rolled my eyes typical men.

"Hey boys," I announced, "My eyes are up here." Carter smirked and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Lets go," Carter motioned, and opened the door for me. I thanked him and we all walked to the Black Escalade. Carter, Kent, AJ, and I got into the back seats, while Cole and Kai got in the front.

Cole started driving, and I awkwardly sat in between Kent and Carter. I decided to break the silence with a question that's been bugging me.

"Are you all related?" I asked. They chuckled.

"No we're just really good friend. They're like my brothers though," Carter replied. I nodded and looked at Carter.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"Yes I have an older brother Thomas," he answered.

"Tommy," Kent and AJ chanted. Carter chuckled, and looked out the window.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 22," he answered, "Anymore questions?"

"Nope," I replied.

"Good," he smirked.

"Wait yes I do," I smiled.

"What is it?" he sighed.

"So I'm new to this whole gang thing, and I was wondering," I paused,"I'm I in danger?"

"Nope," Carter answered, "As long as you're with me you'll be safe."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I am one of the most feared gang leaders out there," he smirked,"Only the stupid people dare to mess with me."

"Okay then," I mutter.

"We're here," Cole announced.

"Lets party," Kent cheered.

We got out of the car, and I looked at the big house in front of me.

"Jesus you guys must be billionaires," I gaped.

"Nope we're just millionaires like your family," Carter clarified. We walked into the house, and I was surprised to see everyone look so......classy.

"This is a party for old people," AJ sighed.

"It always is," Cole sighed.

"This is your parents house?" I asked.

"Yep," Carter sighed, "My mom is all about elegance and my dad doesn't care what my mom does to the house. As long as she's happy he's happy."

"Ohh," I sighed.

"My baby," a middle age woman called, and walked towards Carter. The woman had brown eyes that went with her brown hair. She wore a long gold dress, that really made her stick out in the room. Stick out in a good way though.

"Hey mom," Carter smiled.

"Aww my little Car-Car how are you baby?" his mom cooed.

Kent, AJ, Kai, Cole, and I chuckled at his nickname. Carter turned toward us and glared.