Chapter 10: The Girls

Natalie's POV

I must have fallen asleep in the car last night because.....well....I'm cuddled up to Carter in bed..... again. I pushed Carter away and he chuckled. Dam I thought he was asleep.

"You're a cuddler aren't you?" Carter smirked.

"Shut up," I growled, and hit him with a pillow. I moved over to the edge of the bed, then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I tried to refuse but I was pulled to Carter's chest.

"How are you?" He chuckled.

"Terrible," I mumbled, "I'm in the arms of a baboon."

"Baboon?" He asked.

"Yep," I smiled. Carter was about to say something but the bedroom door opened. We both sat up to look, and Cole was standing there with an apple in his hand.

"Can we help you?" Carter asked.

"I hate to interrupt your love fest but the girls are home early," Cole sighed, "20 minutes here and they're already raising hell."

"Oh god," Carter chuckled,"We'll be downstairs in a bit." Cole nodded then walked out of the room. Carter got out of bed, and walked over to his drawers.

"So who are the girls again?" I asked, and got out of bed.

"Well there's Madison, Lynn, Avery, and Sabrina," He explained, "They're cool but don't make them mad."

I nodded and went into the bathroom to get changed. I changed into black tank top, some blue jeans, and black converse. When I came out Carter was wearing a tight white button up shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots.

"Like what you see?" he smirked.

"Nope looks like a wild as* to me," I chuckled.

"Watch yourself," He warned. I rolled my eyes as we walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. I heard glass shatter and I looked at Carter.

"Quit trashing my house," he yelled, and stormed into the kitchen. I followed him and he was yelling at Kent to pick up some glass. There were 4 girls sitting at the table along with Kent, Cole, Kai, and AJ.

"Did you add a new female member without us?" one of the girls asked, and looked at me. Carter pulled me to his side, and turned towards the group.

"Ladies this is Natalie," he introduced.

"Where'd you get her?" Kai asked.

"Shut up," Carter mumbled.

"She's no floozy Carter," this girl with brown hair pointed out, "Where'd you find her?"

"He bought her," Cole muttered.

"Everyone shut up!" Carter yelled, "Ladies you're gonna start training Natalie tomorrow so get acquainted and don't ask questions." Carter then walked out of the kitchen followed by the guys.

"Yes sir," the girls said in unison.

The girls introduced themselves to me, with a little description of themselves. They were all my age and seemed to be nice. At least for now. The girls were different but similar. Sabrina had blonde and hair and dark blue eyes. Lynn also had blonde hair and bluish-green eyes. Then there's Avery who had brown hair, which was put in a high ponytail, and she had brown eyes. Last but not least there's Madison, she had brown hair and blue eyes.