Chapter 27: "Scream and I'll shoot you"

Natalie's POV

It was getting late, and I was up reading a pregnancy book. Carter was asleep next to me, and I was gonna ask him to get me some water just to bug him, but I decided against it. He's been working hard these past few days.....Actually he's been working hard these past few months. Ever since he felt my baby kick a few months ago, he's upped his protectiveness. So I'll let him sleep.

I closed my book, and turned off the lights.

"Bedtime junior," I smiled at my stomach, and snuggled up to Carter. My eyes soon closed, and I fell asleep.

*Dream*

Carter and I gathered the gang in the living room to announce are pregnancy.

"Why are we here?"Kent whined,"I was sleeping."

"Shut up this is important," Carter chuckled.

"We're all here just go on with it," Cole mumbled. Carter grabbed my hand, and I smiled at him.

"Natalie and I are pregnant," Carter announced. The girls squealed, and ran over to me.

"You're having a gang baby," Madison squealed. Kent walked up to Carter, and put his hand on his stomach.

"I knew you weren't just getting fat Carter," Kent smirked. Carter glared at Kent then smacked him.

"Congrats bro," AJ smiled, and literally tackled Carter on the floor.

"Thanks," Carter coughed.

"I can't believe you knocked up Carter , Natalie," Kai laughed, and hugged Natalie.

"I'm not pregnant!" Carter yelled, and stood up. Cole walked up to Carter, and patted him on the back.

"Congrats man," Cole chuckled,"Good luck with fatherhood."

"Thanks Cole," Carter smiled. After awhile everyone dispersed , and I went upstairs. I was looking for my bunny slippers, and I heard a noise.

The noise was mechanical, like the sound of a camera zooming in. I looked around, and moved some clothes. I looked up at the ceiling, and looked in the corners. Nothing there. 

As I approached one of my shoe racks, I moved my shoes and found nothing. However, I felt something bump into my foot, and I looked down. A rolling camera was trying to run from. I quickly picked it up, and examined it.

"I see you've found my camera," a deep voice chuckled. I quickly turned around, and faced a tall man with dark hair. Tattoos cover his body, and he looked like....Cole. "You don't who I am do you?" he asked. When he said that I realized who it was.

"Your C-Clark," I stuttered.

"Yeah," he smirked,"And I'm here for you baby." It was then I realized I was holding a baby, and my stomach was flat.

"Stay away from my baby," I threatened. Clark laughed, then stabbed me in the stomach. He then proceeded to take my baby out of my hands. I fell to the ground, and my eyes started to close.

*End of the Dream*

I shot up, and my breathing was quicker then usually. I looked at my stomach, and sighed in relief when I felt the bump. Not disturbing Carter, I got up and walked outside onto the balcony.

The sun hadn't even appeared yet, and the sky was flashing its beautiful dawn colors. I breathed in the morning air, and rubbed my shoulders.

"Cold," a deep voice chuckles. I turn towards the voice, and freeze. This can't be happening. He's not real. It can't be Clark.

"Car-"I was cut off by the click of a gun.

"Scream and I'll shoot you," he growled, and aimed his gun at me. I looked in at Carter, and he wast still fast asleep.

"W-What do you want?" I stuttered.

"I just wanted to see if the rumors were true," he smirked.

"What rumors?" I asked.

"The rumors surrounding Carter Grayson's first child," he smirked, and stepped closer to me. I took a step back, and looked at him.

"Y-You're really him aren't you?" I asked,"You're Clark."

"The one only Clark Chancellor," he smirked,"You know Natalie.....I find you very attractive."

"I'm not interested," I bluntly stated.

"Oh but you will be," he smiled,"Especially when I take your baby, and threaten to kill his or her little life."

"You stay away from my baby," I raged. Clark stepped towards me, and stepped back. I bumped into the railing, and lucky for me Carter keeps knives hidden out here. I grabbed the knife from under the railing, and held it behind my back.

"You know Natalie," he sighed,"I like you. So as in act of good faith, when the time comes I will give you a choice."

"What choice?" I asked.

"Carter or your baby," he smirked,"The one you don't pick I'll kill."

"You son of a-," I was cutoff by Cole running onto the balcony.

"Clark," Cole growled.

"Hello baby brother," he smirked. 

"Carter!" Cole yelled. Clark laughed, and pulled the trigger. Cole was looking for what the bullet hit, and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Cole," I whispered, and held my now bleeding stomach. Cole ran over to me, and grabbed my stomach.

"I told you not to yell," Clark smirked, and jumped off of the balcony. Carter came running onto the balcony, and he automatically came over to me. Carter looked absolutely traumatized when he saw me. He put pressure on my wound, and Cole quickly stood up.

"Where are you going?" Carter asked.

"Clark is getting away," Cole growled, and ran into the bedroom.

"Nat you're gonna be okay," Carter cooed, and picked me up.

"What about the baby?" I asked.

"I-I don't know," Carter sighed.

Please God don't let me lose this baby. 

_________

Oh no!! What have I written. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry to say that I probably won't update until tomorrow. 

Please Comment & Vote