Chapter 8: Meeting the Brother

Natalie's POV

"What's the problem Manny?" Carter asked.

"Chance hasn't paid his money yet sir," Manny boomed. Carter's jaw clenched and he leaned back in the kitchen chair.

"Bring him to me," Carter ordered, "Kai, Cole, go with him."

"Yes sir," Cole smirked. Cole and Kai left with Manny, and I got a bad feeling. What just happened?

"Do you want me to start digging?"Kent asked. Wait what?

"No," Carter sighed,"He's going to be tortured first." My eyes widened, and I swallowed the last bit of my pancakes.

"What are you going to do to him?" I asked.

"I'm going to make him pay," Carter smirked. AJ and Kent smirked as well which made me feel uneasy. I slowly got up, and cleaned my plate.

I decided to go into the living room, and watch some TV. As I watched the food channel Carter came in, and lit the fire place. Then he came and sat down next to me.

"So this morning," he smirked.

"Yeah I out ran all of you," I chuckled.

"No not that," he smirked. I thought back to this morning then, I remembered back to when I fell off of the bed. Cuddling.

"Oh god,"I sighed.

"You were just cuddling up to me like there was no tomorrow," he smirked.

"Shut u-," I was cutoff by the door opening. In came Cole and Kai dragging a man who was doing everything in his power to get away. Manny followed them, with a shot gun in his hands. Why does he have that?

Carter stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Put him on the table," Carter ordered,"Kent, AJ get in here....and bring the blacksmith tongs." I sat on the couch and watched, to be honest I was to scared to move.

Cole and Kai held the man on the coffee table, and the man tried to get free. It was then that I realized that the man had a blindfold over his eyes, and duct tape over his mouth.

Kent and AJ came into the room, and Kent had the blacksmith tongs. Carter ripped the duct tape off the guys face, not being gentle what so ever. The man screamed in agony, then AJ took off the mans blindfold.

"Carter dude I was gonna pay you back I swear," the man panicked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Carter mumbled,"Thats what you said the last time Chance."

"Come on man I'll pay you back I promise," his voice trailed off at the end. I feel really bad for this guy.

"Well Chance I've given you enough passes," Carter sighed, "AJ go get my blowtorch."

"Alright," AJ smirked. Chance looked at me for help and I sat there. I didn't know what to do.

"Natalie come here," Carter ordered. I stood up and walked over to him. "Take this," Carter huffed, and handed me the blacksmith tongs,"Go hold them over the fire. Let me know when it gets bright orange."

I stood there, and looked at him like he was crazy.

"W-What are you gonna do to him?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," he smirked,"You'll see later." I just looked at him then walked over to the fire. Cole then delivered a punch to Chance's stomach. He groaned, and Cole smirked.