Chapter 20: Chancellor

Natalie's POV

"Carter!!!"a voice yelled. Soon I heard the door open, and someone run in. "Carter James Grayson! Get your a*s up now!" the voice yelled. I opened my eyes, and saw Cole covered in blood.

"Cole what's wrong?" I asked and sat up, clutching the blanket to my chest. He ignored me.

"Carter get up now!" he yelled.

"What!!" Carter yelled back, and sat up. His eyes widened. "What happened?" Carter asked.

"Kai has been shot!" Cole replied.

"By who?" Carter growled.

"Some guy named Chancellor," Cole frowned. Carter looked confused.

"Who's Chancellor?"Carter asked.

"I don't know," Cole growled, and started walking out of the room,"Yet."

Cole left the room, and Carter got up quickly. He got dressed fast, and soon he left the room. 

"I'm glad we got to talk," I sighed, and got up. I got in the shower, my eyes shut as I started to think. 

Is Kai dead? Who's Chancellor, and why did he shoot Kai?  Then my mind drifted elsewhere. Shame on you Natalie. You weren't suppose to sleep with Carter! He bought you remember? But he's changing. Gang leaders don't change Natalie! They coul-. But he won't!! Carter won't change for anyone.

Did you even make sure that he used protection?! I-I..... You're a s*ut and a murderer Natalie May Chambers!! You're a disgrace to your family!!! Your parents and your brother would be ashamed of you!!

"Shut up!!" I yelled, and opened my eyes. I quickly got out of the shower, and got dressed.

Carter's POV

"Come on Kai stay with me," I breathed, as I tried to stop the bleeding. The bullet went through his chest, and barely missed his heart. 

"We need to stop the bleeding," AJ shouted.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" I growled.

"He's flat lining!" Cole yelled.

"Get the defibrillator!" I yelled,"You're not dying on me Kai!" AJ got the defibrillator, and he charged it. He rubbed the paddles together, then handed them to Cole.

"Clear!" Cole yelled, and put the paddles on Kai's chest. Kai's chest raised as his body was shocked.

"He's still flat lining," Kent announced.

"Do it again," I ordered. Cole rubbed the paddles together, and shocked Kai again. We all sighed in relief when the heart monitor picked up a beat.

"Alright lets close the wounds," I sighed.

Natalie's POV

I walked downstairs, and saw Sabrina pacing back and forth. The rest of the girls were sitting on the couch watching her.

"Sabrina, Kai is going to be fine," Avery assured.

"How do you know?" Sabrina asked.

"Because," I began,"Carter, Kent, AJ, and Cole would never let Kai die. He's their brother."

"Natalie's right," Madison added,"Kai's our brother, and we'd never let him die."

"He's not my brother," Sabrina yelled,"He's my boyfriend!"

"What?" Lynn questioned.

"He's my boyfriend,"she cried.

"Since when?" Avery asked.

"The night before we left for Moscow," Sabrina began,"Kai took me to Darcy's Pub. He bought me a few drinks. Stuff got...crazy."

"Oh gross," Lynn blurted.

"Anyway," Sabrina continued,"Before we got on the plane Kai told me he love me. And that's how are relationship began."

"Awww," Madison awed.

"Anyone else hiding their relationship?" Lynn asked, and looked at all of us. Avery and Madison raised their hands.

"Who?" Lynn asked.

"Kent," Avery sighed.

"AJ" Madison smiled.

"Lynn are you dating Cole?" I asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"Eww sick!" she blurted,"He's like my brother!" We all chuckled, then Cole stormed into the room.

"How's Kai?" Sabrina asked.

"He'll be fine," Cole growled, and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Avery asked.

"To find Chancellor," He growled.

"How do you know where to look?" Lynn asked.

"I have a hunch," he sighed, and walked out of the house.

"Do you guys know who Chancellor is?" I asked.

"No I've never heard of him?" Madison admitted.

"He or She has never been on the gang's radar before," Sabrina sniffled.

"Then how would Cole know where to look," I asked.

_________

I apologize for how crappy the last chapter was. I hope you guys liked this one better than the last one. You guys are all amazing readers. Thank you for putting up with my crap.

Please Comment & Vote