Chapter 4

I was currently walking through the woods in my dragon form. If it isn't obvious, it's my favorite form.

I looked up, seeing the darkening sky above before continuing on my way. Good, it's almost time for dinner and I'm hungry.

Making my way to a small clearing, I spread my wings and took off into the sky. I always wait until after dark to hunt, it keeps me hidden.

After a bit of flying, I could see the lights of the town below. I flew lower and spotted three people alone in a park. One girl, two boys.

I smirked to myself. What easy targets. I swooped down and crushed the two boys under my feet. The girl screamed as I grabbed her in my jaws.

I grabbed the two corpses of the boys in my clawed hands before flying up into the sky. The girl continued screaming, so I tightened my jaws around her torso, turning her screams into quiet gurgling as blood spilled out of her mouth.

The girl cried and choked on her own blood as I landed in a clearing of the forest. I started walking to find a nice place to enjoy my meal.

Jack's pov

I slowly made my way past the trees. I was starting to run low on kidneys so I figured I'd better stock up on some more.

But as I made my way through the woods, I kept careful watch on my surroundings. I'd still like to see that creature. Surely there must be some clues or traces of it.

I stopped in a small clearing between the trees. Seeing something on the ground, I crouched and examined the green spots among the blades of grass.

They blended in so well that I almost missed them. I picked one up and looked closely at it.

"Scales?"

Does this mean the beast is some kind of reptile? The creature in the video was green, just like these scales. If this is a creepypasta, it's a unique one, that's for sure.

At that moment, I felt a slight shake on the ground, soon followed by another one. I stood up, hearing something coming this way.

I looked around for a second before jumping into a large bush. I stayed quiet and watched through the branches.

It felt like my eyeless sockets widened as a large, green, lizard-like creature emerged from the darkness. No way, is that a...dragon?!

It does match the silhouette in the picture and the blur in the video. But how can this be? Dragons don't exist.

I silently watched the winged lizard as it stopped in the clearing. It held the corpses of two boys in its front claws while a live girl was trapped between its sharp teeth.

The dragon looked around, as if scanning the area before dropping the boys to the ground. The girl struggled a bit as blood ran down her chin.

"H-Help...me...someone."

Man, that girl was a fighter. She was just clinging to life by a thread. The dragon growled slightly and I could see its jaws clamp down tighter.

The girl choked on her own blood as she squirmed around. The girl finally ceased to move and hung limply as blood seeped through the dragon's teeth.

It finally dropped the girl, letting her body fall on top of the others. It then began eating. It tore limbs off and ate every bit, bones and all.

After a short while, the dragon's head shot up as it looked behind it, growling. That's when I saw the Strider emerge from the trees, most likely lured by the scent of the corpses.

They were actually both around the same size. The dragon turned toward it and let out a roar. The Strider and the dragon both stood their ground, growling at each other.

I watched as the Strider lunged forward, attempting to jab its pointed front feet at the dragon. The dragon caught the Strider's legs in its claws and bit into one of them.

The Strider let out a yelp and the dragon released it. The Strider ran back into the trees as the dragon let out another roar at the fleeing creature.

Stamping its wings against the ground, the dragon let out a huff before turning back to its meal. I can't believe how tough this thing is. It scared away the Strider.

I felt my stomach growl at the sight and smell of the blood and limbs. I noticed the dragon glance in my direction as it licked its lips.

Now I could definitely see its blue and green eyes. This is the same beast that was caught on camera. I waited for the dragon to finish eating and leave before I climbed out of the bushes.

I've got to report this to Slender. This creature is as fearsome and dangerous as the rumors and footage imply.

Feeling my stomach growl again, I decided to go ahead and get some kidneys before going back. Then I'll tell the others about my encounter.

Myth's pov

After my meal, I made my way to my cave. That long-legged dog thing picked the wrong creature to scavenge from. I sure taught it a lesson.

I went to the back of my cave and used my fire breath to heat up the rocky ground before curling up on it. Being able to breath fire is very useful, even though I can't use it that often and I wouldn't dare risk setting a forest fire.

I tucked my wings in and laid my head on the now heated ground. With my belly full, it didn't take me long to drift into a peaceful slumber.