Falling head over heels

Harry POV
'So you are a first year I assume?'
Bill nodded nervously.
'No need to get scared. I am a carefree seventh year. The names Harry granger.'
He held out a hand.
'Bill weasley' bill squeaked excitedly.
'Son of Arthur Weasley?'
'Yes' said bill now filled with enthusiasm.

Lily POV
'I'm waiting outside' said Alice.
'Ok'
...

'Bye harry. See ya.'
'Bye bill.'

And lily's heart melted. No seventh year would care about first years.
But the way harry talked with the boy named bill made Lily think about the person. They had same green eyes.
But other than that Lily was just Lily. Harry had messy black hair, handsome face and athletic body.

She tried to take her mind of these things. She remembered an advice once given to her -
"Whatever happens lily, remember that when there are too many things going on in your mind always - Sort Your Priorities."

'Hey Lily. Came to accept my offer.'
'Not at all.'
'Then why do owe this pleasure?'
Man! He was so damn cute.
But Lily remembered 'Sort Your Priorities.'
'I heard you and Peter argueing'
'Well yeah he was lying'

'I know it was an obvious lie. But he told me that you seemed to hate him'
'He must have been mistaken.'
'Then why were you shouting so loudly?'
'Because I don't like lies?' Harry said unconvincedly.

'Trust me harry. What is bothering you?'
'Lily do you know that sometimes what a person shows in the outside is not his true nature. You can trust me I would never ever hate a person unless they deserve it.'

'What did Peter do?'Lily whispered. And as soon as she said it she regretted it. His eyes seemed to water and close to breaking down and then...

Harry POV
'What did Peter do?'Lily whispered.

Ruined your life.
Ruined dads life.
Imprisoned Sirius in Askaban.
Treachery. Betrayal. Doomsday.
Left me with the dursleys.
Ruined my life.
...

Sirius Remus Tonks Fred Dobby Dumbledore Cedric Colin ...

And then harry broke down - almost broke down in the library with his mom beside him. His teenage mom.

With tears in his eyes he stood up muttered an 'Excuse me' and left the library.

Lily POV
*Holy Shit*
I get the most handsome boy ever alone in a library and I make him cry. The Harry Granger she thought was devilishly handsome but evil; but now she trusted him. He had dealt with horrors in his past.

Pettigrew must have reminded him somehow.
She didn't know the boy had so much going on.

Alice POV
What she saw shocked her. Harry Granger seemed scary to me at first but when Lily went and talked to her (she never eavesdrops)
After a few minutes he came out crying.

What the Heck??

I entered the library. Lily was staring at nothing in particular, her emerald eyes filled with sorrow and despair.

I hated being left out in drama.
'What happened lils'
'He's good, al. He has horrors in his past which is reminded to him by pettigrew.'

'I guess he seemed depressed.'

Lily POV
And that was when she realized it.
Lily Evans was starting to fall head over heels for Harry Granger.
And she was starting to love everything starting from his name to his lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

Time Travellers (Book 1) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara