The Marauders Map

Harry POV
Two days have passed since my escape. Remus asked me whether hermione was my real sister or not and i replied that she was one of my best friends who helped defeat him.

James, Sirius, Remus and I have been pulling pranks. I have been cracking jokes with them. Hermione, Lily and Alice are now good friends.Three days are left for the Christmas vacations. James invited me to his home Potter Manor which would have been my home too if voldemort had not killed them.
Life was going well normal. Until that night. Harry had a flaw in his cover-up.

James and Lily had gone on a date in the kitchens. (The marauders jacked stuff from the kitchens so the knew the entrance.)
Harry,Remus and Sirius had pranked some fellow slytherins by growing rainbow coloured beards on their faces.
Harry had been the mastermind behind this prank since it was very advanced.
They three of them were entering the common room laughing.

'You are indeed keeping upto your name as a marauder. Way better than pettigrew. That reminds me , I want to show you something.'

He brought out a map. The marauders map. It looked through disguises. How could he have missed this?

'This harry is the Marauders Map which is extremely helpful in pranking and escaping.' Sirius suddenly narrowed his eyes 'It also looks through disguises, unfortunately for you.'
If looks could kill harry would be dead.
'This can't be possible. The Potter surname is very uncommon. And there is no such Harry Potter in the only Potter family I know. Who are you?'
Sirius said pointing his wand at Harry's neck.

Suddenly a voice came.
'Harry. Padfoot. Prongs is back.'
Remus and James entered the room grinning unaware of the situation taking place.
Remus looked from Sirius to the marauders map and his eyes widened. James looked shocked by what his best friend was doing. Disbelief crept on his face turning to anger.

'Padfoot what the Heck is wrong with you?' he yelled.
'Prongs answer me one question.'
'Leave him'
'Just answer me. Do you know any Harry Potter in your family?'

'Holy merlin' his eyes widened 'Please tell me you are from the future.' James pleaded.
Harry gasped and looked shocked.
'Remus I told you not to.' He yelled.
'I didn't harry I swear I didn't' Remus said nervously.
'Then how did you know? Because I am from the future.'
These words brought a silence in the room.

'Bullshit' spat Sirius. 'A time turner can let a person travel in hours not in years.' Said Sirius.
'You don't really believe him do you James... and Remus?'
James seemed in a daze.
'You- you are my son aren't you?'
This sentence brought a silence into the room. Harry couldn't believe it. What gave it away? How could he mess up in less than two weeks?
Harry nervously nodded in disbelief.

'I am Harry James Potter son of James Potter -'
'And Lily Evans.' James ended for him. James knowledge of the future continued to amaze him.
'How do you know all this' harry whispered.
'Yeah James, if he is what he is saying how do you know about it?' Sirius narrowed his eyes.

James POV
'He looks like me and his eyes... Those are Evan's eyes.' I lied trying to sound convincing.

Flashback:
Lily was eating while James stared into the green vast depths of her beautiful dazzling emerald eyes.

Lily smirked at him. 'Stop staring at me. You probably didn't hear my question seeing how busy you are.'
James blushed a crimson red.
'Sorry lilykins. Can you please repeat?'
'First off, don't call me that or I may have an excuse to breakup with you for Severus...' Her eyes twinkled mischievously.
'No. Please no.' James pleaded fearing the worst.
'Just kidding. Jeez, James you freak out bad.'
James blushed another crimson red at her comment.
'Well I asked you that now that voldemort is terrorising the wizarding world what are your thoughts about the future? I was thinking about entering the Order of the Phoenix to fight old Voldy down there.'
'Now that you ask me I hadn't decided yet. But I will be a part of the Order if you are. I will be with you wherever you be. If you die I will die with you.'
Lily blushed a red matching to her gorgeous lovely red hair.
'Don't get to high, potter' she joked.
'I hadn't yet. I was thinking about kids.'
'You just got a girlfriend and you want to ditch her to have kids?'
'You got it the wrong way, Lily dear. I meant our kids.'
Lily raised an eyebrow blushing.
'If you ever had a kid what wod you name it?'
'Harry for a boy and Rivera for a girl. You?'
'Whatever you name, my love.' James smiled intertwining their hands. He leaned forward as Lily leaned forward. They shared a passionate kiss. James felt the warmth of lily's smooth lips against his. He felt like he was in heaven.
*Flashback ends*
James snapped out of the flashback.
'But we have got a few things to discuss harry.'
'Knew this was coming.'
He pointed at the door 'Muffliato. We have got a lot of explaining to do and so do you.'
'What do I have to explain?' He asked already dreading the answer.
'How you knew about me. You don't seriously think I believe the shit you told me.'
'Ok. But who is 'we' ?
'I only said one person who was the most understanding person.'
'Who?'
'Me' said a grave looking pale Remus lupin.