Secrets

Harry POV
Suddenly the mansion door erupted with a loud boom. And Dumbledore entered in style followed by order people.
'It was a mistake riddle, foolishness perhaps on your part to come here.'
Voldemort looked shocked.
'You always ruin things don't you Dumbledore. I won't forget this. Lucius we have to retreat.'
'Yes master.'
'But remember Harry Granger I will come for you and there won't be any Dumbledore to rescue you. Damsel in distress more like mudblood in distress.' He sneered then apparated with the rest of his kinsmen.
***

Lily POV
'Now that all that has happened' said James.
'We declare its Party Time' ended Sirius.
'Coincidentally today is a hogsmeade day.' Cheered James.
'Butterbeers and Firewhiskeys' whistled Sirius.
'So let's go and party' shouted Harry.
All 6 of them left for hogsmeade.

In the three broomsticks:
On entering she was called by Alice and Frank.
'Lily where had you been. I had been so worried.'
'Helping an old friend though it was he who rescued us.'
Alice looked confused.
Then Harry came forward.
'Hey Alice.'
'Harry? But you were kidnapped right?'
'Oh they had lousy security.'smirked harry 'Well Lily the marauders are calling me.'

James POV
Since pettigrew had betrayed us we were one marauder short. So I, Sirius and Remus decided to make harry a marauder.

Harry and Lily were talking to Alice and Frank.
I waved to him and signalled him to come here.

'Hey harry we have decided to make you a marauder.' I said.
'That is pulling on pranks and raiding stuff.' Sirius added.
'Sure. I'm in.' Harry grinned.

'So listen. I am prongs. Sirius is padfoot. Remus is moony. Pettigrew was wormtail but now he's out of our gang. Bloody Traitor.'

'Well Remus will want to talk to you. He has finally decided in trusting you. He will share the details.' Said Sirius.

'Yeah he's waiting for you at the hogs head.' Said James.

'The party's in an hour. Don't get late. Gryffindor common room.'added Sirius.

'Ok guys.' And he went ahead.
He couldn't believe it. He had just been here for a week and had even gained remus's trust to share his biggest secret. Harry finally decided to say Remus who he actually was. He needed someone who understood him.
Remus was the person.

At the hogs head:

'Hey Remus.'
Remus looked nervous.
'Look Harry I am trusting you with my biggest secret. I will understand after this you wouldn't want to be friends with me but ...'
'I will always be friends with you whatever happens, Remus.'
'I am a w-werewolf.'
'I knew that.' Harry smiled 'I don't care I always will be by your side Remus as a good friend.'
'How did you know?' Remus asked.
'Well Remus since you decided to share your biggest secret I will share mine with you. But swear to not tell anyone.'

Remus POV
I was warmed by Harry's words.
And when he said he said he trusted me enough to tell me his biggest secret I was curious.
'Ok I swear.'
'You may not believe it but I am from the future.'
Remus was shocked. 'That's impossible.'
'It isn't. I am proof of that.'
'Prove it.'
'The whomping willow was made due to your arrival since it lead to the shrieking shack. The marauders helped you being illegal animagi. James a stag, Sirius a dog and Peter a rat.'

This convinced Remus. No one could know all this in a week.
Harry couldn't have been in the shrieking shack last full moon since Peter said he wasn't. But even if he had he wouldn't have known Peter's animagus since he wasn't there that night.

'Okay I trust you. Do I know you in the future?'
'Yes.'
'And Sirius, James and Lily? Do they know you.'
'Y-yes' and Remus saw that his eyes were in tears.
'Its Ok harry you don't have to tell me.' He patted him consoling him.
'No I say it would be good if you know the truth. I am not Harry Granger.'
'Then who are you?'
'Harry Potter.'
Remus's jaw fell down.
'James's son?' He whispered.
'Yeah'
'Who is your mother?'
'Lily.'
'WHAT? James succeeded didn't he.' He cracked a smile.
Harry smiled faintly.
'Well then I suppose your life is good. I mean James cant be all that bad with Lily.' Smirked Remus.
'You don't understand. When I was one, voldemort killed them.'
My heart broke into pieces. No, this couldn't happen! James and Lily they were too young to die.
But he saw it in Harry's eyes the melancholy in those green eyes of lily's.

'W-what bout me and Sirius.'
'Sirius was framed for James and lilys deaths. He spent 13 years in Askaban.'
'Harry I know pity won't help you but I myself am sad. Life is unfair. But this is too much. I suppose I am dead too.'
Harry sullenly nodded.
'Two weeks ago when I killed voldemort.'
'You WHAT?'
'Its not that big of an achievement compared to the no. of young lives gone.'
'Oh harry!'
'You had a son. Teddy Lupin.'
Remus couldn't believe his years. Who would marry a werewolf?
'Who was his mother?'
'Tonks. Daughter of Ted Tonks.'
'She lived?' He asked hopefully.
Harry shaked his head dejectedly.
'You made me his godfather.'
'That's the second right thing I did in my life. The first being trusting you.'
'But I will change the future. I will decrease the deaths. In my timeline peter betrayed James Sirius and Lily because of which they died and Sirius went into Askaban. I changed the timeline by revealing Peter's intentions before if was supposed too.'

'You are doing a noble thing harry. I will help you.'
'Thanks Remus. I told you since you would be the most understanding of the three.'
'Yes. Now let's get going to the party before James starts getting suspicious.'
'Its Party Time for sure' agreed harry.