Kidnapped!

Sirius POV
As we reached near the forest we saw peter high up in the air. Then harry must be winning the duel. But wait a sec...
Peter was grinning and laughing.

Mega Heck!! And then suddenly two guys came from the sky and landed under pettigrew. Peter's goons! Oh no!

Remus waited to catch his breath.
'Come on Moony we will reach in a minute's time. It's urgent!'
'I know. And do you plan to get there without any plan?'
I hadn't really thought of that.
'But plans can wait.'
'Ok, if you insist but later don't blame me.'
'Chillax bro.'

As we finally came to the place, I heard a black guy casting the killing curse.
'Avada Ked- '
'BOMBARDO MAXIMA'
And the forest blasted making Sirius feel like retching.

Unfortunately it was a little too intense. Not only did the goons and Peter fell unconscious, me, harry and moony did too.
Everything went black.
Deep. Dark. Pitch. Black.

Hermione POV
Harry was here. They were in the past. But what happened yesterday was forgotten by Hermione.

Most weird was the encounter with Sirius. Sirius looked so handsome not that Askaban break through guy. But she didn't care about all that. She had thought that she had a future with ron but that collapsed within minutes of the thought.
Ron wanted her as a best friend not more.

As she entered the headmasters room;

"What brings you here miss Ah! I don't think I have seen you here before."
"No uh- how can I explain this uh-"
"Calm down miss - ?"
"Granger. Um - I suppose you know harry?"
"How interesting. Yes there is a Harry Granger in Hogwarts. A temporary student."

"Um yeah do you know that he is from the future?"
"Yes and I assume you are one of his best friends who assisted him in defeating voldemort."
"H-he told you? But we aren't supposed to change the past or the future?"
"It is for the better."
***

She had lost track of time. As she headed towards the common room she accidentally crashed with a boy.

'Oh Harry! I was looking for you everywh -- '
She stopped when she saw the person clearly. She was in the past. This person did not have a lightning scar. Oh gods! This was harry's dad James.

'Hey miss, look where you are going. And I am not harry. In fact I am looking for him. We can search him together.'

'Yeah, sure.'
'My name is James Potter. Yours?'
'Hermione Granger - sister of Harry.'

James eyes widened.
***

'Lucius, do you think we should wake pettigrew?'

'No Sandy. It is essential for him to be ignorant.'

'Yeah, we should carry on the plan.' Lucius mused 'Harry Granger. Loads of pain awaits you. Be prepared. Nighty,night.'

Meanwhile,
'Uh huh Moony, you there?'
'Yeah padfoot.'
They were both dizzy.
'And harry?'
'Huh what about him?'
'Moony. He's not here.'
'What?'
They both were back in their senses. After searching a lot,

'This can't be true.'
'It is padfoot. Harry granger has been kidnapped most probably by p- pettigrew.'
It dawned on them.
'PETER! We cannot let the vermin escape.'

But Peter wasn't there.
Instead they were met by a concerned James Potter and an anxious Hermione Granger.