One down - Four left

James POV
Supposedly old Voldy had 5 horcruxes currently. So he wouldn't be able to feel the destruction of the diadem. So now harry was leading them to wherever the horcrux was. He was surprised he hadn't encountered it with all the adventures he had with marauding stuff and remus's condition and all. It was most unlikely that the creators of the marauders map had not encountered it. Or maybe they had unknowingly ...

Harry finally stopped at the seventh floor corridor. Suddenly a door appeared. Me and Lily entered with Harry surprised at the sudden appearance of the room. Maybe you had to know the purpose of the room to make it appear.
Harry suddenly looked at a glint of silver. Before I could say anything he took one of the lying brooms and within the nick of a second he took the diadem in his hand and came down.
'Guys spread out.' Harry told them.
And then harry did it. He stabbed the diadem with the gryffindor sword.
Grey swirling mist came upward forming into two people dead and a baby crying. With a start I realized this was me and Lily... which meant the baby was ... Harry. The dead figures rose up and said in synchrony 'It is your fault.'

Then the image changed into two dead people... Sirius and Remus I realized. They said the same thing.

Harry was still. He was misty eyed.
And then the image changed into a dead red haired boy and ... Hermione.
They both said 'Harry we trusted you yet...'
Harry fell to his knees in shock. He was dreading the worst.
The image once again changed into a red haired girl and a blonde haired boy snogging and cuddling.
'I HATE YOU HARRY JAMES POTTER. I DESPISE YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE. YOU ABANDONED ME. YOU BETRAYED ME. YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME YOU FOOL. EVEN MALFOY IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU.'
She said pointing at the boy. He certainly looked like Lucius. Maybe it was his son.

'I didn't ginny, I didnt. Trust me I didn't.'

'HE'S MORE ATTRACTIVE, KIND, SMART, HANDSOME, AND A WAY BETTER PERSON THAN YOU. I WOULD SNOG A SLUG RATHER THAN DATE YOU.' Ginny continued on ranting ignoring harry.

In the back Malfoy sneered.
'Go get some stray mudblood for yourself while I get the prize. How about that filthy mudblood Granger?'

'He won't even get a mudblood bitch for himself.' Said the red head.

'NOOOOOOO' Screamed Harry and he stabbed the diadem one final time and the thing exploded the smoke vanishing.

I glanced at Lily. She seemed sympathetic and pained just as I was feeling. I couldn't believe what I saw.

We both looked to see harry crying. 'No. It's all my fault.' I and Lily went to comfort him and soothe him. He shouldnt be experiencing all this at such a small age. Life was unfair.