Chapter 4- Couple?!?

Hello guys. Mhy here, bringing you another chapter.

Hope you like it.

:]

---

Chapter 4

I was grinning ear to ear as we walked down the hallway to calculus. I winked at the people who were staring at us with their eyes wide open and their mouth hanging slightly open. I never imagine Ty’s hand to be so muscular yet soft. It felt nice, I love the way my hand fit perfectly with his, and the way his hands kept my hand warm. I glanced over my shoulder to look at Tyler.

He was still looking at our intertwined hands and blushing lightly. I smiled at his cute reaction, I squeezed his hands to get him to look at me. I stopped walking and stepped closer to him.

“Hey you ok? You don’t look so good”

He hesitated before answering

“Y-yeah, I’m just not use to this” he said stumbling with his words

“Hmm I see” I said nodding

I let go of his hands and started walking again. Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea, obviously he’s uncomfortable doing this sort of things. I looked over at him once more, he looked hurt and confused at the same time. What the hell? Why did he look at me like that? it’s conclusive that he doesn’t like holding my hands, and I’m fine with that, kind a disappointed but I’m fine.

I walked back to him and cupped his cheeks with my palm and caressed it gently with my thumb. People stopped with what their doing and looked at us, clearly baffled. Tyler was yet again taken aback with my actions. Sheesh this boy should really get use to this, I said chuckling in my head.

“I don’t like it when you look at me like that” I said to him silently and calmly

He tensed in my touch

“I-I, I umm sorry” he said, his eyes locked with mine

I chuckled and took his hands with mine so once again we were walking together.

---

The afternoon went a lot better than the morning, well because Tyler was there to keep me company.  I decided to continue school, yeah I was thinking of making an excuse to my dad to let me out of this but since Ty was here I changed my mind. I glanced at the clock that was above Mrs. Valenzuela, my Spanish teacher. Three more minutes till the bell rings, three more minutes and I officially survived my first day of high school.

My pathetic happiness was interrupted when I felt someone poking me on my back. I turned around to see Alex who was smiling at me weirdly. I gave her a questionable look, she just giggled. Again, weird? Maybe she forgot to mention that she was crazy?

The bell finally rang, but before I could get my entire stuff ready Alex grab my arm and sat me back on the chair.