Chapter 15- Business talk with father

It's been a while since I last updated this story, I know I usually update every two days but I have been so busy lately with school coming so soon and writing my new book.

Anyways here's another chapter. Hope you lik it :]

I can't wait for the next chappie *wink wink* :DD

Oh btw check out my new book its called "Protecting my Ex"

Chapter 15-

“Excuse me?” I said glaring at them

“We have been ordered to take you with us” 0ne of them said

“Again, what?” this is starting to annoy the hell out of me.

“Uh sir I think you should go, it’s clear that she doesn’t want to come with you” Ty said stepping in front of me, which is a huge surprise. I looked at him with wow and baffled expression. He smiled reassuringly; I look back at the two strangers.

“This has nothing to do with you young man, so please back away before anything bad happens”

I rest my hand on Ty’s face and gave him a warm smile sending him that I’m fine, so he doesn’t have to worry.

“Fine, I’ll come with you” I said sighing in defeat

Before I could walk away Ty grabbed my hand and spun me around giving me a big hug. It seems like he’s been more comfortable with me little by little which is good. I love the way his body feels, warm, cozy, I just want to stay here forever.

“I’ll be fine Ty, don’t worry about me. Tell Jay that I have to go, and tell him good luck with the shop”

“Ok, but if you need anything call me” he said pulling me away from so he could look into my eyes

I laughed “How can I call you when you don’t have a cell phone” he blushed at my reasonable comment

“Shut up, well just come to my house when you’re feeling troubled ok?”

This is what I love about him, the way he cares for me is like nothing I’ve ever had before.

“I will”

~

I stayed silent on our ride to I don’t know where. This is really annoying, but looking at their uniforms, my dad must be the one who’s doing all of this. The car stopped in front of my house which is odd. I stepped outside and maids came rushing to me. They grabbed me and brought me to my room.

“What is going on?” I asked angrily

“Just sit still Miss, we have been ordered to dress you nicely” they said