Chapter 24- Vacation Part I

OK so on the last chapter I said that I MIGHT do this chapter on Ty's pov, but I decided it's not the time. I know, I know some of you might be disappointed but trust me I really wanted to do it on Ty's pov but like I said it's not the time... YET. But the time will come soon because this story is getting close to the end,  I think there will be 10 chapters left, not sure though.

 Thanks to FaLlen_andGel15 for making me Callie's outfit's,sorry if I didn't get a chance to describe it in this chapter because my  baby (laptop XD) was being stubborn and won't cooperating with her moma -__-

You know the drill! vote comment fan :) <3

 PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

Chapter 24

I grumpily sat on my sit, trying to process what just happened. I know my sister and my mother can be a little out of hand when it comes to my relationship, actually scratch that they get carried away with everything involving me, but this is too much. When she said she kidnapped Ty, she wasn’t lying she freaking did kidnapped him.

“I hope I brought everything” My sister hopped on her sit with a worried look on her face.

I sighed, “You did, you freaking brought your whole wardrobe” I lazily slumped back on my chair and glance across our sit where Ty was sitting who seems to be having trouble with breathing. A smile appeared on my glossy lips, he never been on a plane? That’s cute.

My sister averted her eyes away from her mirror and looked at me with a sly smirk plastered on her face. I quickly looked away and stared at the airplane window, she’s making this so hard than it already is.

“You bad girl, stop checking out your ex” my head snapped in her direction once again. Glowering at her, she just gave me yet another one of her innocent smile.

“I wasn’t” I said in denial, trying to hide a small blush on my already rosy cheeks.

“I still can’t believe you’re doing this to me” I whined as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

“Doing what?” she asked innocently, that look that always gets me into trouble.

“It’s so obvious that you’re trying to get us back together”

She gave me a bored expression making me frown, “Well that’s true, what did you expect from me?” she replied with a playful grin.

I let out yet another small sigh “Why are you doing this anyways?”

Adjusting her sit she looked at Ty first before looking back at me with a smile, not a smirk or a grin but a smile. “Because I don’t want you to end up like me” she said her eyes flashed a sign of sadness, an expression I rarely seen on my sister. I gave her a gentle hug realizing how selfish I was. Behind my sister’s craziness, and carefree smile was a broken woman.

“Did you visit him yet?” I finally asked with my voice cracking.

I felt her shivered causing my heart to ache for her, she was like a glass right now, so fragile as if a simple touch will break her.

“Yeah” she said partially quiet as she pulled away from our hug with a fake smile masking her true emotions. “It’s actually the real reason for pulling you and him” she said nodding towards Ty who was looking outside the plane window with awe “to this vacation, I needed something to cheer me up” she explained making me smile in return.