Chapter 10- The start

Hello my lovelies <3

ok here's the thing, a few more weeks and school will start meaning that I might get busy and won't be able to upload much. So here's the plan, I'm going to update as much as I can, and hopefully I will finish in time. Oh and I am working on another story so watch out for it.

Hmm what else.....

Oh yeah, He's my nerd has reached 1000 reads -HAPPY DANCE- yeah it's an awesome feeling X]...I think that's it for now.  sorry if this chapter sucks because of all the awkward and ugly grammars XD

one last thing, I have 26 unfinished stories in my documents LOL...I know I LalalalalLOVEEE writing :] i just had to say that

VOte/CoMmentnt/ FAn <3

-mhy

Chapter 10- The start

Three whole weeks have passed, three whole week I manage to survive high school, and three whole weeks since I met Ty. I never expected to be this happy, in years of my life all I did was get drunk, not care about anything, mess with boys, but now it’s different and I love it.

Most of the time I would go visits Ty’s mom and hangout with her, she’s really fun to get along. She told me that before she met me the only person that visited her was Ty.

“Wow that’s beautiful, you made it yourself?” I asked observing a masterpiece

Lisa showed me her cross stitching collection that she did over the years of staying here. There was so many but everything looked so beautiful. As I looked through her collections something caught my eye, it was a cross stitching of a family. I recognize the little boy in the middle was Ty, I also notice Lisa on the left looking so healthy and angelic. There was a tall, lean man on the right of Lisa. I’m guessing it’s his husband.

“Do you want me to make you one?” she asked

I face lit up “Really? Can you?” I asked

She laughed at my childish behaviour “Of course, it’ll be my gift for you for visiting me and all”

I stayed there for a couple more minutes before Ty came in to pick me up. After that hot little incident, I decided not to tell him. Is it bad to wish for it to happen again? Yeah probably, probably not.

When I found out about Ty’s mom, we hanged out more often, but there were still times that he makes up an excuse to leave and with that I feel that there is still something that's ready to be discovered. Ty said goodbye to his mom and we made our way out.

“So I got four hours before we go meet Alex, what do you want to do?” I asked

“I don’t know, what about you what do you want to do?”

We walked down the sidewalk passing stores, while we talk about what we want to do. I would love to bring him home, there’s a lot to do there. But my mom might pop out any second, she has ‘people’ to report to her if something interesting was happening.