Chapter 14- Surprises

I deleted the new book, so the release will be postponed because I have a few things to fix...But i have another one to try out :]

Anyways...somebody ask me who maks my covers. I make my own covers :] I also make covers for my dear friend.

So on to the chapter, I hope you guys like it.

VOTE COMMENT FAN <3

Chapter 14- surprises

I looked over at the small building with a shock expression printed across my face. I'm sure I looked like an idiot, but it's not my fault that I never been to this kind of place before. The walls were covered with advertisements, it looked old, and I'm guessing it's been here for a while. Gah I got to work on declining Ty and his wishes, but I can't help it. Curse him and his cuteness!

"I taught we were going somewhere nice" I whined, frowning at Ty

He smiled at me apologetically "Sorry, but my uncle really needs help with his shop and I knew you wouldn't come if I told you we were really here for work"

"But why me? First of all I never been to this kind of place, secondly I don't have any experience" I said throwing my hands in the air exasperatedly

"Well I kind a got scared of Alex" he said with a embarrass smile "and I'm not really close with Brent" his expression changed into a slight frown.

I sighed "I get it, this might be a good way for us to hang out. We haven't been getting our alone time so I'm fine with this" I said smirking at him

He blushed and smiled, not just with his lips but also his beautiful eyes. We went inside the mini super market that Ty's uncle owned. It looked so neat, organized, yet it has this nature look added to it.

"Welcome" I heard a masculine voice behind the counter