Chapter 10

After the meeting was over Dante took me back to his house for dinner. To my surprise Tony and Amanda were both already here fighting over what game to watch.

"You know you are going to lose Tony. Jets all the way." Amanda said.

"You're lieing to your self Amanda. You know that the Patriots are going to win." Tony said.

"Ew, I still can't believe you're a Pats fan." I said and sat down on the couch next to Amanda.

"Don't get to comfortable guys, food will be ready in a few minutes." Isabella said from the kitchen.

I didn't really listen to Isabella as I got up next to my girl and pulled her into me.

"How did the meeting go?" She asked in my ear.

"It went well. I think people were expecting it so it didn't come as a surprise." I answered her. Amanda just nodded and snuggled into my arms some more. We stayed like this for a few more minutes before Isabella told us dinner was ready.

While Dante had his meeting with the guys Isabella called a meeting for the wife's. I don't know what they do at there meetings because I was always with Dante. I'm guessing they are just like Dante's meetings just with women.

That doesn't matter for right now. Right now is family time. Isabella made meatballs and sauce and we gathered around the table. After saying grace, we all dug into our dinner. Conversation was light and flowed. When we were done Amanda and I went back into the living room and finished watching the Jet game. They kept it close and ended up winning against the Patriots.

After the game was over Tony drove us home. When we got home Amanda and I got ready for bed. As I finished in the bathroom I heard the door open and Amanda walked in. Her shirt is off along with her pants.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked as I tried not to stare at her almost bare body.

"You need to help me change my bandage." Amanda said and pulled the old one off her body.

I sighed and took the old one from her and threw it out. I followed the instructions the doctor gave and replaced the old bandage with a new one. When it was on I helped Amanda put her shirt on. She pulled me along the hall and to her room afterwards. We collapsed onto her bed and moved our bodies together as one. It wasn't long before Amanda and I were both asleep.

The next morning I was up early to get ready for school. Even though Amanda is going to be at home I need to go back. Unlike her, I don't really have a good excuse to stay home. As I got ready, I tried to be quiet, not wanting to wake Amanda up. It didn't take me long though because I wasn't dressing to impress today. After I was done I gave Amanda a kiss on the cheek and left.

I sent John a quick text to let him know I was leaving and to check in on Amanda from time to time today. Jumping on my motorcycle I drove to school. When I got there I parked my bike myself and walked to my first class of the day.

School wasn't bad. I got some work to make up, but not as much as Amanda will have when she goes back. By the end of the day I was tired and just ready to go home. When I got home I found John asleep on the couch.

"Johnny boy!" I yelled at him making him jump awake. I just laughed at him and made my way towards Amanda's room.

"Honey, I'm home." I said and walked into her room.

When I looked around the room I found Amanda sleeping on her bed. What a surprise. I changed out of my school clothes and joined her back in bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. After I did I watched as her eyes opened.