Chapter 14: Crash And Burn

**April 1**

"Happy birthday Freddie, Georgie!" I exclaimed and kissed them each on the cheek as I met them in the common room.

We sat down at the table for breakfast. The hall was mostly filled

"Oh yea! How could I forget!" I exclaimed as I handed them a beautifully wrapped Gryffindor red and gold box. "Open it together!"

Three birds flew up out of the box, one over Fred's head, one over George's head, and the third in between. They began to chirp and sing.

"Happy happy birthday! Happy happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!" All three birds sang together.

"Happy birthday to you Fred!" Just the bird over Fred's head sang.

"Happy birthday to you George!" The bird over George's head sang.

"Happy birthday to you! Love Li!" The middle bird sang.

Then all three birds turned to confetti and fell to the floor.

Then they looked in the box once more to find two bags full of their favorite candies.

"Brilliant Li!" They exclaimed as they hugged me and kissed my cheeks at the same time. And off to class we went.

**May 20**

The twins pulled me down to the great hall.

"Why do I have to be up? It's a Saturday!" They just smirked and kept pulling me. I walked into the hall to see all of my favorite people; Cedric, Katie, Alicia, Angelina, Lee, Ginny, Mirabelle, Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to Lily!" They all sang.

"You guys! Thank you!" We went to Gryffindor table as they each handed me their presents.

From Cedric a rose, charmed to never die as long as his love for me burns strong.
From Fred and George best friend bracelets with a dungbomb charm, a chocolate frog, and a bludger. We each had one.
From Ginny, Mirabelle, and Hermione a bath set, including bath fizzies, body wash, and strawberry creme shampoo and conditioner.
From Angelina, Alicia, Katie, Ron and Harry chocolate frogs.

"Thank you all soo much!" I hugged each one in turn. Everybody scattered but Fred, George, and Cedric.

"That's not all." They said as a plate of pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream appeared before me.

"Thank you guys." And we ate.

**Later that day**

I went towards the Hufflepuff common room to hang out with Cedric for a while. With studying for OWLs we haven't had very much couple time. I hummed Fur Elise as I walked along the corridor.

I turned the final corner to find Cedric, with his hands roaming the skimpy body of none other than Cho Chang. He had her pushed against the wall. A broken vase on the ground at their feet.

I stormed up to them, tears stained on my cheeks as more tears fell. I pulled Cedric by his collar and slapped him across the face.

"H-H-How...da-dar-are you..." I cut Chang an ice cold glare. I spun on my heel and in a giant flurry of purple flames I was gone and back in Gryffindor tower.

I stormed up to Fred and George's room, I pushed the door open, then slammed it shut with a strong burst of wind. My body was on fire, the ground was shaking, rain falling heavily from the sky, trees blowing over in the wind.

That was me. I was doing this. But I didn't care much at the moment.

Fred and George stared in shock, as they exchanged glances. George pushed Fred towards me.

"Li?" Fred said as he grabbed my face in his hands. The earthquake stopped, the wind calmed, the fire dimmed. But it was still raining. I collapsed into Fred's arms, burying my face in his chest as I screamed and cried.

He picked me up and put me on his bed. He rocked and hummed me into a dreamless sleep.