Prologue

Hey Faithful Shifters! (For those new readers, this is what my fanbase is called. You will see if you read my other books and if you get confused, just put a comment here and some of my older fans will help you out haha).

This is my brand new book called Girls Rule. I hope you all like it!

And this flu is totally kicking my ass right now. Like holy shit. This is the first time ever in my life that I got the flu and I never want to experience it ever again!

But guess who got a job?!?! Me! I will be working at the front desk at where I use to work before the car accident lol.

Oh! For those of you who are new to my books, I was in a car accident in June and it is now November and I am still injured! Might have to have surgery as well.

Yay me right?!

Anywhore (you will realize that I say this at the beginning of every chapter) let's get on with the prologue, ya?

--------------------------

What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good.

Alpha Ace Winter has been an alpha ever since she was 16 when her pack, The Luna Pack, was brutally attacked by rogues. Her parents along with her bestfriends, Zylen's and Colby's, parents were murdered. After the attack, these three had to build up the pack from scratch. Successfully becoming one of the strongest packs in the United States.

Alpha Deacon had the same dilemma. His pack was attacked by the same group of rogues.

When Alpha Deacon decides that he wants to expand his land, he attacks the pack next to him. The Luna Pack.

Let's just say that he gets more than what he bargained for.

(This book will contain a lot of foul language. Just warnin ya. Also. Do not copy or else my Faithful Shifters will hunt you down :). Have a nice day!)

------------------------

Hope you guys like the new book!

Love you Faithful Shifters!

-MommaShifter