Chapter 3: The Alphas Meet

(Colby up top)

Gosh. This accident is seriously kicking me in the ass. You would think that 6 months after the accident, I would be healed and ready to go but nope. Let's cause me more pain and realize that I have more problems with my body...

As you all know, I was drunk the other night lmao.

Well apparently I am the funny/happy drunk because I drunk texted my friends in a group chat.

Do you guys know the heart eye emoji? Well in my recents, it is right next to the laughing emoji and I sent a bunch of those to my friends, well I also hit the heart eye emoji. And I yelled at the heart eye emoji to get out of my texts because I was so drunk XD

Then my friend proceed to send a heart eye emoji in the group chat and I got really mad because it showed up. Then I kept saying I love you to my friends and also where I would be if they weren't my friends. They showed me all the messages.

Let's just say that my friends were crying because they were laughing so hard.

And I also took videos of myself and my friend that I was with and I watched them when I was sober. Holy shit I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

And guess who decided to try and hit me up...yup...my lying and cheating ex.

He tried to add me on FB (which I denied ;) ) and now he is asking my friends for my number.

Soooo. I made a fake number and asked him what he wanted...and it was the usual.

"I miss you so much", "I've changed", "I want you back", "I never made that bet about you".

Like bull fucking shit.

So I did the best thing I could do...

Flipped out on him and probably made him scared for his life :D

Anywhore, let's get on with this chapter

-------------------------------

Ace

"Alpha." April said as she walked up to me. "The ambush team caught one of the Dark Knight's members."

"Already?" I asked impressed as April gave me a smirk and nodded. "Nicely done. Who is it?"

"Their Beta."

I smirked and then faced Zylen and Colby. "Zylen and I will go talk. Colby you need to go help them. Once the alpha finds out that his Beta has been captured, he's gonna go insane."

"On it." Colby mumbled as she shifted and ran off with April.

"Let's go." I said as I nodded my head in the direction of the cellar.

The run to the cellar didn't take very long and we tried to ignore the growls coming from the other pack.

"Alpha. I injected him so he can't communicate with his pack." Our pack doctor, Arnie, stated.

I nodded and walked past Arnie and down into the cellar.

"D-do you smell that?" Zylen asked confused.

"Smell what?" I asked as we got closer to the Beta's cell.

"I-I don't know." Zylen said sniffing the air. "I smell-"

"Mate!" A blonde haired guy yelled.

"Well shit." Zylen mumbled. "This got a lot more complicated."

"Mine!" Blondie yelled as he tried to reach for Zylen.

He hissed in pain as he hand made contact with the silver bars.