Chapter 4

***2 hrs Ago***

***Niall’s P.O.V.***

As I was pulling out of the apartment complex I texted the boys saying I was coming back to the hotel, immediately after I sent the text, harry spammed me with questions about Julia. Questions like, Are you and that girl dating? Did you guys do it? Are you guys getting married? How long have you been seeing her without us knowing? Do you have a secret child with her? The last one really creeped me out, seriously Harry, what the hell is wrong with you. It must be that perverted mind of his. I texted him back.

Niall: Dude, wtf

Hazz: What did I do?

Niall: You're acting like an idiot, what up with all the questions?

Hazz: Idk, I just want to know what happened today with that girl, you know, the one you almost kissed.

I can tell he was taunting me.

Niall: She has a name, Julia.  And nothing happend

Hazz: OH OK, YEA SURE.

Hazz: What did you guys do in the car ;) stuff?

Niall: YOU’RE SUCH A PERV. I GAVE HER A RIDE HOME

Hazz: You mean SHE gave you a ride home

Niall: Fuck off

Harry was really pissing me off. I better have Julia steer clear from him. God, he’s such a perv.

*********

As I pull up to the valet service at the hotel, I noticed the swarms of fans and paparazzi already there. Its like they were waiting for me. A chill went up my spine, I scare myself sometimes. As I got out and gave my keys to the guy working, I was being interrogated by the paps. Now I have to stick with the routine. Head down and no response. I entered in a wave of questions and shouting.

“Why home so late Niall?”

“Where’ve you been Niall? Late drinks? A girl?” I tensed up a bit when the guy said that part. I guess I’m naturally protective over her. I’m pretty sure they noticed me tense up too, great.

“Is that it? A girl?”

“What’s her name?”

“Where did you two meet?”

“Is it Amanda Beecroft?” God I hate that rumour.

I had enough. I’m tired, I just want to have one normal date, one of which I’m going to be late for it, if I dont get ready! So broke the rules....I blew up ...

“NO I’M NOT DATING AMANDA! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!” I shouted at them.

They all just looked at me, with their eyes wide and their mouths hitting the floor. I stormed out of there, feeling like my ears were blowing off steam like in those old cartoons.

As I got in my room, the boys were waiting for me. There they were, sitting on the couch making themselves at home. I found it a bit rude, but I’m used to it, plus I do it to them all the time. Haha. Like the creepo he was, Harry was wiggling his eyebrows and making inappropriate hand gestures at me. I mouthed to him saying he was an arse and then I looked over to the other boys. Liam was tapping his foot on the ground and giving me a disappointed gaze, while Louis on the other hand was giving me a proud mother kind of look.

“Who was that Niall?” asked Liam, he was pretty tensed up.

“Her name is Julia, I have a date with her in a hour and I really got to start getting ready.”