The End pt. 2

"All flights to New York are now boarding" said the lady over the loud speaker.

"That's me." I spoke softly.

"All flights to London are now boarding." Spoke the woman again.

"And that's me."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset. Our time together was short and was ending too fast. I wish I just spent more time with him, held him in my arms just a little while longer. Sadly, you can not turn back time, nor catch a time machine back a week.

"Good luck with the album."

"Yea and good luck in New York. I hope you do well in your studies." He replayed looking anxious.

I began walking away, with my head hung low, and tears in my eyes. Wait? What am I doing? Why am I walking away from the only thing that made me happy in life? How could I be so stupid? I turned to see Niall, already running towards me. I dropped my bags, not giving a damn if someone were to steal them. As we met, he held on to the sides of my face, gently brushing away a stray piece of hair, whispering so softly, I could only hear what he had to say.

"I love you, and it only took a week for me to fall completely mad for you."

"I love you too, Niall. You make me happy, and I haven't felt this good in a very long time." I told him.

"This won't be the last you'll see of me." I smiled, but deep inside, I already knew the outcome.

After gently placing a kiss on his lips, I finally walked onto my plane, heading for New York. And just how I predicted it, that was the last time I saw Niall.

•The End•

______________________

Well I feel kinda accomplished I finished the story and I didn't just leave it unfinished like that, although there's a huge time gap.

But I hope you enjoyed it :) so um bye

BUT WAIT, READ MY OTHER STORIES! THEYRE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE I SWEAR... LESS CARROTY...