Chapter 5

***Julia P.O.V.***

I heard a female voice call out for Niall, but I couldn’t see who it was because he was blocking the way. Niall had a worried expression on his face. Just by looking at him and his body language you could tell he was itching to say something.

“Kiss me.” He whispered to me in a rush.

“What? No.” I scoffed at him.

“Please, just kiss me” desperation filled his voice. I’m not kissing him.

“I said n-” I was cut off by his sweet lips crashing into mine. His lips were so soft and silky. I resisted at first for a split second but then my will faltered and my lips betrayed me and softened to his touch, savoring every moment. We moved our lips in sync and the kiss became passionate. His hands fell on my hips while I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Niall!” the voice repeated.

He broke the kiss; I stared at him in shock. Niall turned around finally giving me a view to who was calling him. There, strutting her way over was this tall, skinny, blonde girl, she couldn't be more than 20. She had blue eyes, but not as remarkable as compared to Niall’s. To the look of it, she must have been some type of model. Just then I realized why he kissed me. He wanted to make her jealous! Wow, I never thought he’d use me like this. Anger and betrayal filled up inside of me. Why would he do that to me? I thought he was different from the other guys, but again, I was wrong.

“Oh, hey Amanda?” it came out more as a question than a greeting.

“Hey! It’s been so long! How are you!” she screeched.

“Yeah, I’m good. Um have you met my girlfriend Julia?”

Umm, excuse me? GIRLFRIEND!? You know what, I’ll play along, but after this, he’s never going to see me again. What a prick.

“That’s debatable. Hi I’m Julia.” I said while stretching out my hand to shake hers, also giving her a warm smile. She just gave me a glare and looked at me as if she was sizing me up. She was sizing me up!

“Yes, hmm.” she said still giving me that awful glare. I just wanted to punch her. “Well I gotta party to catch! See you later!”

With that she left. Now it’s time for me to go. I turned around and walked away not even speaking a word to Niall. I was on the verge of tears, I didn’t want to see him ever again.

***Niall’s P.O.V.***

I hated myself for doing that to Julia. I never meant to hurt her like that, but I couldn’t have Amanda thinking she could have a chance with me. God I hate that bitch. She nearly ruined my career and reputation. She’s a crazy stalker. I was interupted by my thoughts when Julia haled out for a cab.

“Taxi!” She yelled out.

“Wait, Julia! I’m sorry!”

She just ignored me. Tears welled up in her eyes. Oh god no, I feel like a complete idiot. No words can describe the way I’m feeling right now, I’m such an arse. I kept begging her to hear me out but she continued to ignore me. She walked into the cab, I swore I saw the tears come down in her checks.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I ran up to the taxi. I banged on the window, imploring her to look at me, yelling at the cab driver to stop but they both ignored me and drove off.

“I’m sorry”, I said again, more to myself this time.

I let her slip away, I lost her, and it was all my fault. I was now engulfed in rage. I went over to a couple of metal trash cans on the sidewalk and kicked them as hard as I could. It made a loud crashing sound when it fell onto the streets, and honestly I didn’t give a damn if it woke up the people sleeping. I was about to punch the building but I realized that doing that could break my hand. My phone vibrated signaling that I got a text. It was Louis.