Chapter 7

*

**Niall’s P.O.V.***

There she was, in my hotel room. God, I was so worried about her. People were saying how she was kidnaped and put into a car. I don’t think I was ever so worried in my life. Now I can finally relax because she’s here, safe.

“Um, uh, hi Julia.” I was nervous.

“Aww Niall was worried about Julia! Look at him he’s even nervous to talk to her!” Lou, just shut up. Please. We both looked down to the floor blushing.

“I’ll just leave the two of you alone. Oh wait, Niall, where’s Zayn?” I looked up to answer him

“He went back to his room.”

“Hmm, ok.” with that he left me with Julia. The tension in the room was so high. Not in a sexual way but an awkward way.

“People really think I was kidnapped?” she let out a small chuckle.

“Haha, yea.” We just stood there in silence. “Can we talk about what happened?”

“Niall-” I cut her off.

“I’m really sorry about what I did, I never meant to hurt you like the way I did.”

“Then why’d you do it?”

“I-I was scared.”

“Scared of what Niall? I doubt she’s a vampire who’s going to suck you dry.” I tried not to laugh. Suck me dry, haha. No, bad dirty minded Nialler.

“I was worried. Worried that she’ll try something.”

“I don’t think she’ll try to make a move on you while I was standing right next to you.”

“Trust me she would.”

“But I still don’t understand why you did that.”

“I wanted her to know that I don’t love her and I want her to leave me alone.” She put her head down facing the floor. “Can we just start over?” she looked up with a questionable look on her face. I put my hand out to shake hers. “Hi, I’m Niall.” She hesitated before putting her small hand into mine.

“Hi, I’m Julia.” I smiled and then pulled her into a big hug.

“OOO LOOKS LIKE THEY’RE BACK TOGETHER!” Louis screamed.

“Loui.” I warned.

“No, it’s alright. Shit!” She said looking at her watch.

“What’s the matter love?”

“I’m late for work!”

“I’ll give you a ride there.”

“Well, I don’t have a choice. So, ok.”

**********

(In the car)

“So where do you work?”

“At an antique shop.”

“Ooo, vintage!”

“Haha I guess so. Oh, turn right over here.” We pulled up to a small store with a sign above it saying ANTIQUES in big letters.

“Wait, let me walk you in.”

“I’m flattered, really. But with paparazzi everywhere now, it’s gonna be hard for me to get around when you’re with me.

“Nonsense my dear! Let me walk you in.” I said in the wierdest posh, british accent I could make up.

“Hahaha! Ok. Hehe, you’re weird.”

“But that’s why you find me adorable!” I said while opening the car door for her.

“No, but that does.” she said poking my nose, giggling. We walked into the shop then stopping immediately when this girl started chatting up a storm. I’m assuming this is one of her co-workers. I laughed to myself thinking how her and Louis would make great friends.

“Yo Ju!” Jew? She’s Jewish?

“You’re Jewish?” I said in a whisper.

“No, she just too lazy to call me by my full name. Ugh, I hate it.”

“Well thats not very nice.”

“Ok, we got a couple shipments that I’ll need you to put out on the display shelf in the back and uhh I need you to do that like, pronto. Oh by the way, since you’re 5 minutes late I’m cutting your lunch break and I’m also having you work the late shift.” Scratch that, her and Lou will never be friends. She’s a bitch. She didn’t even look at us. She just typed away on her phone, gave Julia her to-do list and walked back into her office still on her phone.

“Guess no lunch for me today.” she muttered to herself. “Sorry about Lillian, she’s a real bitch sometimes.”

“Not to mention rude. Is she your boss?”

“Yea.” she walked to the back of the store and picked up a huge box that seemed very heavy.

“Do you need any help?”

“Actually yes if you don’t mind.” I walked over to her and picked up the box she was holding.

“Where to?”

“Uhh, just put it on the table over there.”

“Thanks for the help.”

“No problem babe. If you want I can bring over lunch.”

“Really?”

“Yea!”

“Um ok.” she said blushing.

**********

“Hey, I got you a burger. You like burgers right?”

“UGHH YES! I’M STARVING!” she grabbed the burger out of my hand and devoured it while letting out little moans. Like those yum moans, not the ones you think. Dirty, dirty people you are. Ha!

“You’re my kind of gal.”

“Oh really?”

“Yup. Oh and you’re gonna have to pay tax love.”

“Tax?”

“I went out, got you lunch and drove it all the way over here. There’s gonna be tax. So pay up, right here.” I said pointing at my lips.

“Oh you want a kiss?” she purred

“No, tax!”

“Hmm ok.” she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck while seductively biting her lip. I then rested my hands on her hips. Our faces were inches apart. The only thing on my mind was how hot she was being right now. Irresistible is a better word.

____________________________________________________

Sorry it's a short update in my opinion , but hey! At least I updated!

Ohh and I'm sorry for leaving the story like this. #CliffhangersSuck

Im sure all of you are very familiar with this song ;) And this is one of Niall's famous smile! Yayyy!!!!!!! ok ily

 QOTD: Other than 1D, what other bands do you like? (Example: The Doors, 5SOS, Allstar Weekend, ect.)