Chapter 10

My new story is up, it's called Born to Die. Go check it out! :)

__________________________

Once I woke up I looked to the side realized Julia was absent from the bed. I looked around, but found no sight of her. I got up and stepped into the hallway, the smell of pancakes and bacon  filled the hallway. I walked into the kitchen and spotted Julia in the fridge pulling out what looked liked orange juice.

“Well good morning sleepyhead.”

“Good Morning to you too.” I gruffed. I cleared my throat and noticed the giraffe slippers she had on. “Nice slippers.”

“Well, thank you very much.” she said, showing off the slippers. “I made breakfast and I also washed your clothes.”

“You didn’t have to do that.” I looked into her eyes, but she quickly looked down to the giraffes on her feet.

“I know, but you’ve done so much for me and I guess I wanted to return the favour.” she smiled still facing the ground. She looked up finally before saying, “Alrighty then! Let’s eat, shall we?”

“Yes please! I’m starving!”

I helped set the table and put the food out. I served Julia and myself. She thanked me and gave me a warm smile. I was about to dig in when there was a knock on the door. Who could that be? I got up to go answer but she beat me to it.

“Harry?” What? Why is he here? How did he get in? But most importantly, how did he know where she lived?

“Hello! It’s nice to see you again!” he gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek. She instantaneously blushed. “How are you? You look lovely by the way.” I clenched my fists. Ok, maybe I was a little jealous.

“I’m doing fine, thank you.”

“Hmm, hot.” he gestured to her slippers. She just replied back with a giggle. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you doing here Harry?” I snapped.

“No need to be rude.” He said.

“Can we talk about this when I’m done eating? Cause I don’t know about you, but I’m starving!” Julia sat right down at the table and ate some bacon. I just shrugged and sat down. Harry just stood there. “Would you like to join us?” she kindly asked Harry. I was hoping he would say no, but he did just the opposite of that.

“Sure!” She got up from her seat and walked into the kitchen, probably to get him a plate. Harry sat in the chair next to where Julia was sitting. I took her absence as an advantage to talk to Harry privately.

“Talk. Now.”

“What is there to talk about?”

“I don’t know, maybe you can start by telling me why you’re here?”

“Julia is my friend too. I can drop by and say hi if I want to.”

“Since when were you two friends?”

“Since after I saved her from a paparazzi ambush.” he boasted.

“I should’ve been the one to save her.” I whispered to myself.

“Ok! Sorry for the wait, I had to wash a plate.”

“That’s fine. So, Julia.” Harry started. “Are you a fan?”

“I guess not.”

“What? Why not?”

“I never really listened to your music before.”

“Come on. How could you not know about us?”

“Yea, how could you know about Little Mix and Ed Sheeran, but not One Direction?” I interjected.

“The girl I babysit likes them, and she gives me some of their CD’s to listen to.” she answered.

“We need to see this girl and have a nice chat with her.” Harry said while pouring a drink for himself.

“No, you don’t. If you go up there, her mom is going to think you’re some pedophile and she’s never going to let her daughter listen to your music. Oh I’ll also get fired and that can’t happen because I need money to pay off student loans. So, sorry guys, no adventure seeking today.”

“You go to school?” asked Harry.

“Yea, I've been there for 3 years now. Couple more days until I finish.” she looked down to her plate and began to shift her food side to side with her fork. “4 days.” she whispered to herself.

“Niall, don’t we lea-”

“Yup.” I interrupted Harry before he could finish. I don’t need to be reminded what’s to come.

******

I’ve been thinking, maybe I should apologize to Liam. I was pretty harsh to him, but then again, he was an asshole. But then again, he has been under a lot of stress lately; I can see why he acted so cold hearted, but that's no excuse. Screw it, I’m just gonna apologize and get this over with.

Before I stepped out onto the sidewalk, I put my hood up and put on my RayBans. With one last look around to make sure no paparazzi were hanging out, I made my first few steps away from the building.

Suddenly, my phone rang, and you would’ve never guessed who called. “Hello?”

“Niall. Where are you? Did you forget that we have an interview this afternoon?”

“Well hello to you to Liam.”

“I don’t have time for this shit, are you coming, or not?” he spoke harshly into the phone.

“Yea, I’m on my way. I just need to change though.”

“No need. Since Harry seems to be the only one to know where you are and I don't give a rats ass, I’m having him pick you up and a change of clothes will be waiting for you as well."

“Ok thanks-” he hung up. Well that was awfully rude.

_________________________________

I hadn't written for this story for a LONNNNNNGGGGG time. It says 2 months, but I'm almost sure it was more than that... oh well. I just used what I had written down. Tbh I hate this story and I cant believe half this shit came out of MY mouth. This story is carroty and it embarrasses me. I don't want to keep updating this because I feel like I shouldn't continue doing some thing I hate. ugh don't know what to do, but I'll be speeding the story up and trying to wrap it up earlier than I expected. *VERY SLOW UPDATES TO COME*

Thanks to everyone who's been dealing with this. :/