Temptation

Sparked by an instant attraction, Carlie Drake is distracted and falls into temptation. He's tall and sexy, and his words persuade her to make a decision... a bad one. Trenton L. Titan is also the CEO of Graphics USA. It's no mistake he meets this Carlie woman at the masquerade ball that united their passions. After all, Mrs. Drake was the new hire for the board of public relations at Graphics USA, and the party was for her.

What happens when the two realize their passions have been connected with their careers, and are forced to work in the same space. Will they be able to withstand their constant bickering and attraction? Or will they succumb to temptation yet again, in the midst of marriage and children?

*****************************************

A/N: Do not continue before reading this. Trigger warning.

If you are a faithful reader or fan of mine, you know I inject real life situations into my stories. This story tackles a very important cause close to my heart: domestic violence. I interned at my county's domestic violence court this past summer, and it has become one of my number one advocacy causes.

PLEASE, if you are triggered by domestic violence, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. There is only one violent scene in the entire book, but I would prefer you not read this unless you are mentally healthy. PLEASE.

With that being said, enjoy. This is for my older audience. I hope you all love it as much as I love you all! As soon as I reach 300 reads and 10, I'll upload chapter two.

Third person POV and BWWM/interracial.

Thank you for sticking with me. Much love for all of you.

~CasuallyMe