Breaking Up (3 yrs previous)

Hi, I'm new to this so it might not be that good. But let me know what you think (:

Thankyou<3

-Samzillah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw him walking up.

My boyfriend.

The Asian nerd everyone hated except for me. The guy I had been convinced up until a week ago, was my soul mate. I had given my virginity to him. But I had fallen out of love with him and it was time to break it off.

“Hey baby” He said to me. He hugged tightly and kissed me soft. “I love you” He whispered in my ear. I broke away. He looked at me. Hurt. “Kellan… we need to talk”

His eyes widened. “No. Please no. Baby I’ll do anything. Give me another chance?” I shook my head sadly. “I don’t love you anymore. I’m sorry Kellan.” He sighed. “Is it Tanner? Mike? Taylor? Ashlee? Who do you love instead?” I looked at him. “Nobody. I’m just going to be single for a while. Kiss other guys, make sure I actually do like girls. And in the process, probably live up to my name as a whore.”

He looked down. “And me? What am I supposed to do without you? You are my life. You’re all I have. What do I do?”

I bit my lip. “Go back to being Jake’s best friend. Meet another girl. Fall in love again, or don’t. You’ll live without me as you did before. You’ll be fine. Now I have to go. Goodbye.”

I kissed his cheek. And I saw the tears in his eyes. This hurt. But it was most definitely for the best.