Pour me another

"Kso, why are we going out to dinner? Doesn't this kinda go against the FWB thing?" I asked Tanner.

"I can take you home if you want." He replyed.

"No no no. I was just wondering..." I said quickly.

"We're best friends. Can't i take my bestie to McDonalds?"  He tried to act all hurt and cute. LOL. No. Too man for that shit.

"Cut the shit and lets go." I snapped.

"Meow! Someones feeling bitchy." He teased.

I turned around and pushed him into the wall. Slapped him and kissed him.

There was a spark. A spark? What the hell? I haven't felt a spark since I was with Kellan... No.

No way. Shit shit shit! Did i love Tanner. OH FUCK!

I pulled away and looked at him wide eyed.

"I love you." He said. Then gasped as he realized what he just did. "FUCK! DAMMIT TANNER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

I stared at him. Then laughed. I continued to laugh at it. The fact that he didn't think i knew he was in love with me. The fact that i may be in love with him. It was hilarious.

And slightly depressing.

"Whats so funny!" He yelled.

I stopped laughing. He never yelled at me. Ever.

"I- I'm sorry Zizi i didn't mean to..." I cut him off.

"I think I love you too."

He stared at me wide eyed. And then smiled. Smiled like I'd never seen in person before. It was a smile I'd only seen in pictures taken when he was younger.

Before he discovered girls, drugs and the joys of drinking.

"What does this mean?" he asked. "Like, are we going to start dating or...?" 

"No! I mean, I'm sorry, but i am soo not ready for a relationship at all right now." I explained.

"Oh... ok. Wanna go in and eat now?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah sure."

It was awkward the rest of the night.

What have you gotten yourself into Zizi?

Later:

I was sitting with my best girl friend, Nancy Karr.

We had been friends since we were six.

I told her about me and Tanner.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"I feel sorry for you boo." She poured me a shot of vodka.

I slammed it down. Along with a zillion more.

Sitting there getting drunk and talking.

"I knew it would happen sometime, but I figured it'd be after college, you'd finally settle down, find a nice guy and then live happily ever after. Not fall for this loser and drink yourself into a coma." She babbled.

"Hoe, shut up and pour me another."

We passed out around 3 am after drinking her dads entire bottle of vodka, that is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohoho, and this is just the beggining. Plus, soon summer will be coming. Parties, girls, guys, alcohol, and more love? Ehehe.

Pic of Nancy Karr.

And the video is... Pour Me by Hollywood Undead

-VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ENJOY<3

Xoxo

~Samzillah