Heart to heart with dad

"Zizi, you should go say hi to the new kids down the street." my dad announced. "take Janey too."

I choked on my snack.

"haha, what? I'm not social. And Janey is embarrassing." I replied.

"stop being a wuss. That boy is a good looking guy. You haven't had a boyfriend since grade 8."

"for a good reason, all the guys are jerks."

"hmm... Well that girl is... A looker, maybe you'll find interest in her..."

I laughed. "Dad, are you trying to talk to me about my love life?"

"you don't have one Zizi. Not one that involves actual love. Hook-ups, I know. Don't think I dont know. But your a teen. You should be falling in love left and right. Not hiding yourself and feeding your need to feel loved with casual sex. I don't have a problem with it, but since you started it... You haven't been happy. Not since kellan. I miss that boy... You were always happy. I know you don't love him anymore... But you should find someone who treats you good like he did and wants more then sex. A guy who makes you happy. Or a girl. Anything that makes you happy. Tanner maybe? I know he loves you. And you should give him a chance. Or go down the street and maybe get with one if those older kids. I want you happy Zizi. And having casual sex and drinking isn't working. It's a delusion. Please just try. Okay?"

Wow.

Just wow.

My dad has always been an open man. But my my my.

I was speechless.

"deal honey?" he asked again.

"ok dad. I'll try." I smiled.

"good. Now grab janey and go over there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwe

daddy is amazing.

Picture is of father dearest.

I'll add him to the cast soon.

Same as last chapter I have to wait till later to upload a video.

Love yous!

Samzillah!!!!!! :D

P.s.

If you haven't read my other story "Across the Atlantic" GO READ NAO!

:P