Truth or Dare

<-VOTE :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashlee sat on her bed texting while Randy had his arm around me just looking at me and running his hands on my body.

After about a minute, i pulled away.

"Uhh, soo... what do you want to do?" I asked them.

"We could go into my room and have some fun..." Randy said with a wink.

"Haha... no."

Ashlee looked up laughing like crazy "I think you're the first girl thats ever said no to him. You have my respect." She then shoved her brother out of her room and locked the door.

"Let's play a game." She said. Dead sirious.

"Who are you? Saw?" I laughed.

She gave me an 'are you fucking kidding me?' look.

"Ok, chill." i calmed her. "So what game?"

"Truth or dare." She stated. "You first."

"Truth."

"Ok... whats the farthest you've ever gone?"

"Damn, getting personal already?" I inquired.

"Just answer it." She said coldly

"Fine. All the way. With both genders. Threesomes. And orgys." I admitted.

"Whore." She giggled seeing the hostile look on my face. "I'm kidding. Same here. Except, only once with a guy. Thats when i realized i was lez."

"Oh. Well, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said confidentally.

"Umm... take your shirt off?"

"You say that like a question." She stated as the little shirt came off.

She wasnt wearing a bra.

I stared for a minute or so till she snapped her fingers in front of my face and asked me truth or dare. I chose to do a dare.

After a while, we had dared eachother naked.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." I chose.

"Kiss me."

And i did.

I'd been with many girls. But with her... it felt so, right. How i used to feel with Kellan, and how i felt with Tanner.

She pushed me on to the bed as her hands explored my body.

I felt her body, smooth and perfect.

She started to suck on my neck as my hands drifted towards her warm, inviting pussy.

She was already wet.

I released myself from her grasp and moved my head down.

As i began to tease her, her dad called out "Dinner! Janey and Zizi can stay if they wish!"

She groaned as she got out from under me.

We put on our clothes and it was painful.

As we walked out her brother eyed us.

With slightly messy hair and still a bit out of breath, we were a pair that filled him with jelousy.

She whispered in my ear "After dinner, lets go find somewhere we can continue our game." She winked at me.

Randy looked at us in disgust.

I blew him a kiss and winked.

"Whore." He growled at his sister.

She smiled sweetly. "Love you too Randy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooooooh. Hot daaaaaamn,

Picture is Zizi.

Video is Truth or Dare by Emily Osment

I'm feeling unloved. So untill i get 6 votes on this chapter, I'm not writing anymore.