The Party

We pulled up to Missy’s house.

No it’s not a big house. And she’s not rich. That would be so cliché.

Small ass house. Decent yard. Pool. Garage. That’s it. But her parties were awesome.

I walked into the garage and grabbed a beer.

A short redhead came up to me. “DTF?” Well. That was fast. “Tell me your name babydoll and I’m all yours.”

“Katie.”

I grabbed her hand and lead her into the house.

I chose a room and pulled her in.

“I’m Zizi” I told her as I pulled off her shirt.

Kellan’s POV

Zizi walked into the garage and grabbed a beer. Chugged it. Then looked at a cute little red head.

They talked for about 5 seconds and went into the house.

It took me half a year to get her to have sex with me, and now she just fucked anyone decent looking.

I sat there on the roof of the car, watching everyone get drunk and hook up.

Zizi walked out of the house. Adjusting her short shorts and licking her lips.

She grabbed another beer and walked up to tanner. She hugged him then whispered in his ear.

He shook his head and she pouted. She seemed to be trying to persuade him to do something. He yelled at her and she slunk away.

Hurt.

Tanner had the chance to have her. To be with her. But he never took it because of what had happened between me and Zizi.

She grabbed a guy and made sure Tanner was looking as she dragged him into the house. Coming out later with sex hair.

I sighed.

The girl I loved was gone. I should probably have gotten over her.

But I couldn’t.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song is It Comes Naturally-I set my friends on fire.

I like this song, and the girl they're describing is much like Zizi.

-Pic is of Kellan