Body Shots

I walked out of the house and looked at my phone.

Time said 11. Wow.

One hour and I’d already hooked up with 2.

I looked at Tanner. Ass-hole, I thought. Ugh. He said he would drink with me but instead he’s just sitting there with the guys talking.

Fucking loser.

I grabbed another beer. Then I noticed some people doing body shots. I gulped my beer and eagerly joined.

I closed my eyes while people poured drinks in my mouth, and onto various parts of my body.

I opened my eyes as someone tried, and failed at getting the drink off me.

Weird.

All these people seemed to be experts at this.

The face above mine was familiar.

I realized who it was.

“Mike? What are you doing here?”

He pulled me aside. “Haven’t seen you in 2 years. Looking good babe.” He said as he peered down my shirt.

“Mhm… You kind of stopped talking to me when I dumped Kellan.  Odd. Because you were one of the ones who wanted me to. So why are you here?”

He chuckled. “I’m actually friends with Missy. Well, more.” He winked.

Oh, eww, poor her.

“I told her we were old friends and well, she told me you should be here. And after looking and talking to some… rather annoying people, I found you.”

I shivered. His tone was creepy. I felt like those girl on those dramas that are talking to a shady guy and get like raped.

I laughed at myself.

Missy called him over and he went.

“Bye Zizi! Talk to you later!”

Sigh.

I really don’t like him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Video is Katy Perry's Last Friday Night

-Picture of Mike.

Comment, Fan, Vote!

Rawr<3

~Samzillah