Just Another Day

“Hey sexy.” Came a deep voice followed by an ass squeeze.

“Hey Tanner, ran out of freshmen to terrorize?” He gave me a dirty look. “What? Can’t I say hi to my best friend without assumptions?.”

He pretended to be a ladies man. And he would be. He’s hot, and the kind of guy girls adore. But he’s creepy-ish. Possessive, and doesn’t know when enough is enough. I’ve jumped into bed with him on a number of occasions though. And believe me. He is good.

“So. Are you going to Missy’s party tonight?” A party? Of course. I don’t often miss them. Some music, booze and hotties? Totally my thing.

“Definitely. She's inviting the cuties from the all-girls school down the street. You know how I love those short skirts and low tops. Whoever came up with the outfits, is my hero.”

He chuckled. “Whore. Kellan is the designated driver tonight. So I can drink with you.” I stopped dead.

“Kellan is coming?” Oh shit. After 3 years it was still hard to look at him. He still loved me and it broke his heart to see me jumping into bed with everyone.

“Well that’s… lovely?” He looked at me sympathetically. “You don’t have to talk to him. As soon as we get there go grab a drink and find someone to fuck. Easy.”

I laughed as the bell rang for class. "See you at the party!" I yelled to his retreating figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the video? Thats basicaly what kind of school this is. Everyone hooks up, gets drunk and so on.  This is what a majority of these kids do.

-Pic of Tanner