10. Devious But Hilarious

"So did Christian mind babysitting?" Kate sipped her drink along with Ana as they sat at the bar of the nightclub, the music playing loudly

"You no Christian, he wanted me to take Taylor here" Kate nearly choked on her drink "I convinced him otherwise. He wasn't a bit impressed and do you know what he did? He made an eight o clock appointment with Dr Flynn tomorrow morning. He even took the day off work too"

"Crafty fucker that Christian isn't he?" Kate grinned as Ana got in a huff. "Oh come on Ana he just doesn't want anything to happen you and he really wants to get back together with you" Kate held Ana's hand "Now turn that frown upside down because 'Let's Go' just came on and I need a dance partner" Kate didn't give Ana a chance to respond as she dragged her onto the dance floor. They soon became the main attraction at the nightclub during the song and they gave it their all, the dj shown the lights on them causing the crowds to cheer as the song ended. They went back to the bar and ordered another round of drinks.

"Mrs Jones...Mrs Jones...Gail" Christian yelled as Mrs Jones came to his frantic state

"Mr Grey I am sorry but" she then burst into a fit of giggles at the site before her, Christian was holding a half naked Teddy at arms length and then she looked at his clothing to realise Teddy had peed on his brand new Armani suit. "I am so sorry Mr Grey, I apologise for that" she held back another laugh at his state.

"Gail enough of the formalities just help me" he almost whined as he handed Teddy to Gail and went to get a change of clothes. He came back to find Teddy sitting in a t shirt and his new diaper smiling happily up at Gail "Here you are Mr Gr- Christian. All changed and no mess" she grinned as she handed Teddy back to an embarrassed Christian.

"So buddy you decided to pee all over daddy huh?" Teddy babbled in his baby lingo as if he was having a conversation with his father. Christian laughed at him "Yeah you got daddy good. All over my new suit too buddy" he ruffled the growing hair on his son's head "Let's get you ready for bed and then we can get you a bit of supper and a nice warm bottle of milk" Christian picked Teddy up and lay him on his bed as he reached for his blue all in ones with the small pictures of white clouds and a cartoon helicopter. "There's a good boy" he picked Teddy up again

"Everything sorted Christian?" Mrs Jones couldn't get used to the sound of his first name coming from her mouth

"Yeah I'm just gonna get him something before I put him down for the night" Christian bounced Teddy in his arms gently as he smiled up at his father.

"Well I have some puréed fruit ready for him and I have a bottle heating for when you're ready" Mrs Jones handed the small bowl and a baby spoon to Christian. He placed Teddy in his adjustable seated high chair and sat for a few minutes before he was interrupted "Mr Grey?"

"I need help" he said hopelessly "I watched my mother do it before and Ana but they make it look easy" he flushed

"Here I'll show you" she took his hand in her own and scooped a tiny bit of purée onto the spoon and brought it to Teddy's mouth, he tasted it at first and sucked on it gently because he was only learning how to feed from the spoon "See there he goes. Now Mr Grey" Christian eyed her "Now Christian, why don't you try it now?" Christian repeated what Mrs Jones had shown him and he smiled proudly when Teddy was finished. Mrs Jones had cooled a bottle for him and cleaned up Teddy's face and handed the bottle to Christian as he scooped Teddy into his arms "Thank you Gail"

"It's no problem" Christian smiled genuinely at her as she resumed cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. Christian took Teddy up to his room and lay on the bed with his son lying beside him, a pillow on the side of him in case he rolled over when they were asleep. "Here buddy" Christian fed him his bottle and watched as the baby dozed off beside him. He placed a baby blanket over Teddy and turned off the bedroom light and got back in beside his sleeping son "Night baby bird" he whispered as he closed his eyes remembering the name he was called as a small child.