18. Hyde & Seek

"What have you done with my son?" Christian couldn't keep his cool with Jack's comments of his son over the phone. "Jack where is he?" he pleaded

"Calm down baby bird, little Teddy is right here well not with me at the moment but someone who used to be close to you when you were younger" he said sneakily into the phone "In fact she hasn't a clue when it comes to babies he seems to cry a lot in her arms, he seems quite taken in mine" he laughed tormenting Christian who sat in the kitchen with Ana who was sobbing, his blackberry was on loudspeaker with Taylor and Sawyer with their high tech equipment trying to trace the call "Though little Teddy is getting hungry so I need you to get several bottles of breast milk ready within the hour, you don't want your little guy going hungry now do you?" he taunted Christian when Ana let out an audible sob "Well hello Ana"

"Jack please let Teddy go" she pleaded through her tears

"I'm afraid I can't do that just yet but don't worry I wont harm him, I can't be too sure with Elena after what I discovered what she did to Christian at such a young age" he teased when Taylor looked to Christian signalling the call was traced. "You have let me see thirty minutes to get me several bottles or you will never see your son ever again" the call was ended with a loud click of the phone.

"Mr Grey" Taylor was ready to move in on Jack Hyde "Mr Grey" he repeated again. "Christian" he shouted when he looked up and snapped out of the trance he was in "I have the location and I have back up calls made everyone is ready to go. Now let's go and get your son" he said almost pulling Christian towards the SUV. Ana sobbed into Gail's arms as she watched Christian leave "I can't lose both of them" she whimpered "Ana hunny you won't lose either of them, Taylor has his best men on the job they know where Teddy is they are going to his location now"

"That bitch Elena is part of it too" she cried "She hurt my husband and she is with my four month old now" she tried to get free of Mrs Jones' grasp on her when Sawyer grabbed her as gently as he could "Mrs Grey I made a promise to your husband I would keep you safe here, let Mr Grey and Taylor go to get Teddy there is no need to endanger both yourself and Teddy's lives, if anything happened to you Mr Grey would go insane and you know that" he said slightly releasing his grip on her as she sunk to the floor in tears.

"I need my baby" she cried "and I need my husband too" she sat defeated on the floor of the foyer crying her eyes out as Sawyer and Mrs Jones watched trying their best to comfort the young mother and wife before them

"Mr Grey we're here" he said "We have the bottles of milk prepared in case he tries something" he said as they both proceeded towards the location, Taylor staying back until he was notified to go further. "Mr Grey he won't be able to get out of there we have the place surrounded" he lightly held the younger mans shoulder

"Thank you Taylor" his voice broken and he sounded nervous "If I don't come out make sure you get Teddy out and look him and Ana I coul-"

"There will be no need because both you and Teddy are going home to Ana tonight I will make sure of that" he said as he handed the bag over to Christian

"Hyde" Christian shouted as two shadows came out of the darkness as Christian went towards them alone. "Christian Grey" he said as he stepped out of the darkness revealing himself and Elena who stood holding Teddy asleep in her arms.

"Teddy" he breathed when his son was in his view "Elena" he growled angrily "Christian" she said he head kept down she wouldn't look him in the eye.

"Why are you helping him?" he spat "what is this another fucker you can manipulate?"

"I didn't mean for it to go as far as this Christian but I'm broke, the company folded and I can't afford the mortgage anymore I on-"

"So you help kidnap my four month old defenceless son? You really are a sick twisted bitch, I bet this is because I married Ana, she actually loves me and always tells me that she doesn't treat me they way you ever did. You were jealous because I stopped showing you attention so you go and take my son from me and Ana?" he was clenching his fists

"Well enough of the ex- lovers spat I believe I asked for the bottles for little guy over here" he said as he took a sleeping Teddy into his arms. "Now Christian" he said as he held out his gun on show

"Jack don't" Elena said and was silenced the the gunshot to he chest just above her heart "Christian the bag now"

"You killed he-"

"I know I killed her she was becoming quite a pain I don't know how you put up with her for so long" Christian watched as the life drained from Elena. He then brought his eyes to his now screaming son "Say goodbye to daddy" Jack brought the gun to the child's head when a deafening crack of a gun sounded "No" Christian's broken scream echoed in the dark night