14. If We Ever Meet Again

"Ana you look stunning dear" Grace grabbed her into a hug the minute she stepped through the door "Look at the figure and only four months after Teddy?"

"It's great to see you Grace, thanks for doing this for Jose and Jade" she smiled at her mother in law. "Oh look at my grandson, hi Teddy Bear" she grinned at Teddy who was wide awake and babbling words

"Na" he said for Nana. He was nearly throwing himself towards Grace as Christian struggled to keep him in his hold "Na" he repeated and Ana smiled "Let him off Christian he wants his nana" Ana smiled at the excitement in her son to be with his grandmother.

"Well look at you Ana" Elliot appeared out of nowhere with Kate on his tail. "Hey baby bro" he slapped Christian on the back as he looked to Teddy who was wearing something similar to him "Hey me and the kid match" he grinned at Teddy "Look we even have high tops" Kate and Ana grinned and Christian rolled his eyes "Elliot you're a fully grown man and you're obsessing over those"

"Shut it" he frowned as Teddy babbled at him "Ain't that right kiddo, you tell your daddy we got style" he gently high-fived Teddy who was giggling as Elliot tickled him as Grace held him in her arms. "Alright you pair behave we still have to hide and surprise our guests" Grace warned her two boys "Speaking of my children where is Mia?"

"Right here" she grinned "Aww look at my Teddy Bear. Mom hand my nephew over" Grace rolled her eyes as she kissed Teddy and handed him over to Mia "Hi" she kissed his cheek as he grinned back at her

"So are you and Ana back together because you both have that sex glow about you" she asked them. Ana blushed furiously and nearly choked on her wine and Christian scowled

"Mia" Elliot warned her

"Well they do"

"First of all we are working it out and second of all it's none of your business plus I don't think it's healthy to have sex while your child is fast asleep between their parents" Mia nearly died of embarrassment as Christian retorted to her smart mouth.

"Now Mia scram" Elliot said as he took Teddy into his arms. Mia stomped off in a huff but all Kate and Ana could do was laugh. She was only nineteen only two years younger than them.

"I would seriously hate you two to be my older brothers" Ana and Kate told them "She was just joking around you are forgetting she is only nineteen"

"So she should watch what she says and it is none of her business" Elliot scowled it was similar to Christians even though they weren't blood related.

"Men" Kate scoffed "You little one better not act like that when your older" Kate said to Teddy who giggled at her kicking his legs happy to be in his uncle's arms.

"Quick everybody out the back Jose and Jade just arrived they are being driven up the side entrance now" Grace came in excitedly and everyone followed her out back to where it was decorated beautifully and a big banner with 'Congratulations Jose & Jade' in a fancy font in silver and gold paint.

"Hide everyone" Grace said as she spotted Jose come up the side with a blindfolded Jade. As soon as he took the blindfold off everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. "oh my god" she smiled as she kissed Jose who was equally smiling with her "how?"

"Christian's brother and his wife helped" she couldn't believe it when she seen her family, Jose's family, They Greys and Kate's family all having a ball before her eyes.

"Jose it's perfect and this is only the engagement party." she held his hand as Ana came up to her holding Teddy while Christian followed "Thank you so much" Jade was on the verge of tears

"It's not a problem" Christian smiled to see how happy she really was

"hi little guy" Jade smiled at Teddy who was reaching forward for her to take him "So it's baby Grey who wants the first dance huh?" she grinned as she took him onto the renovated floor for the day. Jose soon joined her as she danced with him and Teddy

"Christian I seen that look"

"What look?"

"Really? You two were having a pissing contest just in the looks you gave each other, What's going on ?" she asked him

"I can't tell you"

"Why?"

"It will ruin the day and I don't want you or Jose fighting as much as I don't like him" she rolled her eyes at Christian as he admitted to not liking him

"Are you jealous?"

"What?" he looked up and then scoffed "no"

"Look I am not being full of myself or anything but I did notice he eyed me when he seen me as he came in and I did notice you get all agitated so are you jealous?" he wouldn't answer her and his cheeks were now glowing red "Christian?"

"Yes I am jealous, I don't and never did like they way he looks at you" he was nearly exploding

"Okay calm down plus he has nothing on you baby" she kissed him as he deepened the kiss wrapping his arms around her waist as she did his neck. "Feel better?" he nodded his head like a small child barely meeting her gaze "Come on I want to dance before we hear the little speeches" she dragged Christian onto the dance floor.

In the middle of their dance Christian took Teddy from Jade and allowed her to dance with her fiancée alone, he liked her she was like his Ana but nowhere near as shy. "Thanks Jade but I think it's time my son stop hogging you from Jose" he grinned at her "Come on son let's go dance with mommy" Jade waved at him "Thanks for the dance baby Grey"

"aa..ma" he babbled when he seen Ana "There's my Teddy Bear" she cooed back at her son as Christian grinned "Look Teddy hogging all the women today" he grinned as he was about to walk off when Ana grabbed his hand "Where do you think you're going Mr Grey? I want to dance with both of my boys" she said as they danced while holding Teddy who was leaning on Ana leaving room for Christian to move closer to her as he sang into her ear as they danced as if they where in their own bubble.

"Carrick look" Grace pointed out as she sipped her wine from the table that Elliot and Kate decided to join to watch "Well would you look at that" Carrick smiled

"Quick get a camera they all are face our way and smiling so I want a nice photo" Grace said as Kate handed her one. They managed to snap two pictures of them in their own cuddly embrace and one of Christian and Ana smiling at each other while Teddy looks up at them grinning as he is held between them.

"So is it true?" Grace and Carrick asked not taking their eyes off their son

"What?" Elliot said

"Are they back together?"

"Well with that goofy grin Christian is wearing and from the way Ana is looking at him with those 'kiss me' eyes I think so"

"It's about time, they were both so miserable"

"She's moving back in with him in a few days" Kate broke in

"How do you know?" Elliot asked raising his eyebrow

"I'm her best friend, I'm supposed to know" she winked as she dragged Elliot back out for another dance leaving Carrick and Grace laughing at him.

"I've never seen him so happy" Grace sniffled

"Hey what brought this on?" Carrick embraced her

"She really is good for him, he opened up so much and he doesn't refuse hugs. He even gave me a hug the other day before going to see Ana. Carrick you don't know how much that means to me" she weeped with happy tears

"I know he was a hard one to get through to, Ana did just fine and look at them now they have a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Christian had a hard life Grace, one we couldn't stop or prevent but it got him to where he was today. He might not have met Ana and we might not have two lovely daughter in-laws or our grandson" he kissed her cheek "Now wipe those tears and dance with your husband" he grinned at her

The rest of the evening went well, Jade and Jose had their maid of honor and best man give their speeches, they had a lovely meal and danced away not a bother to anyone. They didn't seem to notice that shadow that lurked in the background who watched Christian with Ana and Teddy.

"Until we meet again baby bird"