13. Really Elliot ?

Christian awoke to the sound of Teddy who was nestled in between him and Ana who was fast asleep. He smiled as his son babbled away occasionally calling him. He had started calling 'da' only two days beforehand.

"Come on Teddy. Let mama sleep" he scooped his son up in his arms. He awoke during the night and was more than happy to sleep between the pair who were on the edge of the bed all night with no duvet, they were afraid he would smoother with the duvet so only Teddy had a baby blanket covering him. "Let's get you a bottle and make mama some breakfast" he tiptoed out into the hall and closed the door quietly behind him as Ana slept peacefully. "Right little guy where does mama keep your bottles?" Christian eyed the kitchen and as he held Teddy upright in his arms facing outwards. "Ah here we go. Now you sit here and be really quiet while I heat this up" he kissed his son's forehead and placed him in the cushioned play mat on the floor. He kicked his legs happily as Christian worked away in the kitchen. As the bottle was heating he got a head start on the breakfast. He had been taking cooking lessons from Gail and she started him off with the easy things like bacon and eggs for breakfast with pancakes and maple syrup. The first time he tried it he was wearing his expensive Armani suit and splashed grease all over it from the pan, Gail was expecting an out burst but she was shocked when he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to work away at the stove.

"da" he heard a strangled cry on the floor when he seen Teddy face down on the mat, he managed to roll himself over. "hey hey hey" he picked him up in his arms and rocked him gently. "Come on buddy and we get your bottle" he went towards the cooker and turned it off, he could start the breakfast after he fed Teddy. "Here" he placed the heated bottle of breast milk near his mouth when Teddy latched on and sucked greedily "I guess you were hungry huh?" he smirked

"I am too Mr Grey" he turned around to find Ana wearing the shirt he thought he lost but soon discovered Ana was keeping it the whole time "I believe I heard you were attempting to make breakfast" he smirked at her words

"Well ask Gail how good of a cook I am. I've been practising" he sounded almost childlike as he sat with Teddy in his arms and Ana made her way around to sit beside him. She watched smiling as Christian bottle fed their son with a huge grin plastered on his face as he spoke lowly enough only for his son to hear him.

"I'll help you make breakfast, just come and help when you're done" Ana kissed his head as she got up and went towards the counter top with the stove. "You want coffee?" she asked as her back was to him as she worked away

"sure, make it black though" he sat Teddy upright as he burped him. "Alright little guy let's get you changed and dressed" he patted his tummy as Teddy cooed up at him. "Right let's see what surprise daddy has to change in this diaper" his nose crinkled as Teddy kicked away as he opened his diaper. "buddy you gotta stay easy" Teddy gave him a toothless grin still kicking his legs "Thank god it's only pee this time" he said as placed a clean diaper on his son. Christian sat Teddy up slightly as he took his vest off. "Okay what does mommy want you to wear ?" Christian placed Teddy in the middle of the bed as he pulled out a pile of clothes from his wardrobe. "Uhm.." he looked at them and shouted out to Ana "What is he wearing today?"

"Christian you're a grown man who can dress himself in the best of clothes and you can't even pick out an outfit for your four month old son?"

"Uhm... Yeah.."

"Hold on" Ana turned the stove on low as she ran into the bedroom "You go finish up out there I'll sort Teddy out" she grinned at his confusion as he held up the tiny outfits in his hands as Ana snatched them away with humour. "Christian are you coming to Jose & Jade's engagement announcement today?" Ana shouted out to him as she dressed Teddy in a white t-shirt and black jeans with a pair of high tops Elliot had bought him. She carried him in her arms and sat him in the cushioned high chair that attached to the kitchen counter. Christian was already sitting with the plates laid out full of food and a cup of tea for Ana while he had coffee.