CHAPTER FIVE: Fans, Cameras, And...

OVER 100 READS! I CANNOT SIMPLY THANK MY DEAR READERS ENOUGH SO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! YES I'M SO EXCITED, I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT! Okay... Calm down Elaina. Breathe. *Deep Breath* This is the chapter in which if you really want to know what's going on, you have to read Kristie's "Be Your Burden" (bakerscoyne) and I've changed some things. Ok so read on, comment, vote, and enjoy! Again I cannot thank you guys enough! BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Elaina

________________________

CHAPTER FIVE: FANS, CAMERAS, AND…

The hot water cleared my head a bit as I stood under the pulsing jets of water. If only you stayed there a bit longer, my brain grumped at me. It was filled with thoughts of Liam. You don’t know what can happen, I told it sternly. Exactly! Why do you say that like it’s a bad thing? This is life! This is living! Trying out new things, getting over old things. My brain reasoned. I shook my head and got out of the shower, not wanting to argue with myself. Hurriedly, I pulled on skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt as I opened the door timidly. Liam was sitting on the couch with the TV on, paying close attention to his phone. You’ve done nothing wrong, why are you acting like something happened? My brain snapped at me. I blushed again and cleared my throat. Liam turned to me. “Bathroom’s all yours,” I finally said, turning a deep red. I avoided his gaze as I walked over to check my phone, just when someone knocked on the door. BANG! BANG! BANG! I opened the door to reveal a colorful Kristie. “What the hell are you wearing?” I asked in shock, taking in her rainbow colored tutu and sparkly crown. My mouth dropped even further as I noticed Harry standing behind her in a matching outfit. I fought the overwhelming urge to start laughing at how ridiculous Harry looked. “What are you guys doing?” I finally managed to ask, while seriously starting to question my own sanity.

Liam wandered over “What’s going on?” he asked before bursting into laughter at the sight of Harry. “Mate, what are you doing? What are you wearing?” he choked out before doubling up with laughter again.

“Yeah,” I eyed both of them skeptically, “What is going on?”

“We wanna dance and Harry found my tutus and talked me into it,” Kristie stated calmly, “Louis wanted to film this and we came by to see if we can borrow Liam’s iPod so we can use his music. You’re welcome to join in,” she invited me.

“No thanks,” I shot back, “But I’ll gladly watch this. Now remind me again, the reason for wearing tutus?” I asked as Liam went to retrieve his iPod.

Kristie shrugged as Harry shouted, “Lux wanted me to wear it!”

“Alright let’s go,” Liam joined us.

“No questions, no comments,” I muttered, as I followed tutu-wearing Kristie and Harry down the hall. They went to get the rest of the lads, while I shook my head in disbelief, laughing at the hilarity of it all. We all gathered in an empty hallway.

“Ready?” Louis asked. Kristie and Harry nodded. Kristie looked like she was starting to regret listening to Harry. Louis turned on his phone camera, “Alright, I’m Louis the Tommo Tomlinson and I’m here today with the Black Swan! We have Kristie as Black and Harry as Swan, now what are you two crazy carrots going to be doing for us today?” he asked them, turning the phone onto the two of them.

“Um, Harry found my tutus,” Kristie said slowly.

“And we’re gonna dance around in them!” shouted Harry. I swear that boy was high off of something. Or had a ton of sugar. “And become beautiful ballerinas,” he continued, bouncing with excitement.