CHAPTER SEVEN: Finding Things

Guys, I'm so happy to have OVER 200 READS! Thank you so much! I know I keep saying it, but I really do mean it. Sorry if I haven't updated in a while, but this is the longest chapter I have ever written. Hopefully you guys will enjoy reading this chapter as much as I have enjoyed writing it. All the places mentioned in this chapter are REAL (I did my research), but please forgive me if there are any spelling errors (they are from Google). So please keep up your voting and commenting! I really enjoyed reading your feedbacks! Without any further ado, I present... Chapter 7!

-Elaina

P.S. My story will be a little bit different from Kristie's now. Just to clarify, there will still be parts of it that may be the same but I'm gonna be branching away slightly. Still it does not hurt to read her story "Be Your Burden" (bakerscoyne). So please go read it! Thank you very much

________________________

CHAPTER SEVEN: FINDING THINGS

ELAINA'S POV

For the past six days, we've gone from Helsinki to Stockholm to Oslo, and now we're in Amsterdam. We were spending two nights here just like the other cities with a concert on the last night. Eleanor and Perrie have joined us on tour and the four of us girls have been hanging out. We've done so much sightseeing and shopping that all of us were bored out of our minds. The boys were restless: having so much energy but nowhere to spend it on. The bus pulled into the entrance of the hotel and we all clambered off wearily.

"I have an idea of what we should do," Louis announced suddenly as we waited in the lobby for Paul to give us directions. All of us looked at him eagerly. "Let's have a scavenger hunt with Polaroid cameras! Paul can be our referee! We can have five teams with two people per team! And we'll compete against each other. How does that sound?" he asked us, bouncing with excitement. We looked at each other and then back to Louis.

“Yes!” Eight voices cheered in unison.

Paul walked over to us, “Are you guys doing the scavenger hunt?” he asked.

We looked at Louis suspiciously who shrugged, “Paul came up with the idea.”

“So are you?” Paul persisted. We nodded obediently. He grinned, “Very well then,” he took out a piece of paper, “Since I’m serving as your referee, I have already determined your teams.” Everyone looked around at each other hesitantly. “Oh I’ll think you’ll find your teams very satisfying,” he smirked smugly. “Alright then, first team will consist of… Louis and Eleanor!” we clapped as Louis and Eleanor shared grins and kissed quickly in front of us. “Next team, Niall and Kristie!” Kristie beamed at Niall. I fidgeted nervously. “The third team will be Liam and Elaina!” Liam smiled at me and I felt my heart give a lurch. I thought back to Kristie’s confession about Liam liking me. How was it possible that he liked me? A broken girl from nowhere. I sighed quietly and moved to step next to Liam. He smiled down at me and I felt his big, warm hand grasp mine. I think the beating of my pounding heart was audible to everyone as I looked down at my feet and blushed. “The fourth team will be Zayn and Perrie,” Paul announced. “And lastly but not least, since you’re the only without a lady friend,” Paul winked at Harry, “You get to pick. Josh Devine or Lou, Lux and Tom,” he told Harry, waving at the four people behind him.

“Luxie!” Harry knelt down in front of the six-year old. “Wanna play a game?”

“YES!” shrieked the little girl in the pink dress, who held her arms up to Harry. Harry laughed and picked her up.

He ruffled her hair, “I think I’ve made my decision,” he turned to Paul. “Sorry Josh mate,” he addressed the drummer. Josh shrugged.

“Wait hold on!” Louis said, “Harry has three other people on his team! That’s not fair!” he protested.