CHAPTER TEN: Friendly Fire

OMG GUYS! OVER 600 READS! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^_^ Ok, before you move on to this chapter (or like some of you who don't even read this part.... PLEASE READ THIS PART THOUGH), I would just like to rant a bit. Recently, I saw some news about Liam that broke my heart. Honestly people, you call yourselves "fans" when you hold up signs that says "Shut Up Liam" and "Stop being pussies and meet us" ??!!!! And you know what happens after that? LIAM FREAKING APOLOGIZES TO US!!! While he didn't do anything wrong!!!! I am so disappointed and heartbroken after seeing Liam's face. He didn't do anything to deserve this. It really saddens me. Let me remind you again: Liam is the one who would stay up late just to do twitcams (remember the one where he said he wasn't supposed to be on?). Liam is the one who always tries to tweet us. Liam is the one who follows the most of his fans. And yet he is the one who gets all this hate?! He's the one who's scared that the fans feel unappreciated while really he is the one who's unappreciated. So please can we all appreciate this boy who made us love him through his twitcams, his jokes, and his genuinely good heart? He’s the one who gives back to the fans the most and yet all it takes is just one person who insulted him and made him feel unappreciated. And the girl who didn't want Liam in the picture.... Most of us would be perfectly happy if we even got to go to one of their concerts and here you are, being a brat and like "I don't want Liam in my meet and greet picture," PLEASE BE GRATEFUL. PLEASE APPRECIATE ALL FIVE OF OUR LOVELY IDIOTS. The boys are putting everything out there to MAKE US HAPPY. SO LET'S LET THEM KNOW THAT WE APPRECIATE THEIR EFFORTS AND WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH, OK? Oh, and as most of you know, it will be the boys' three year anniversary on July 23rd. AKA the date after "Best Song Ever" is released. So as our present to our boys, let's break the VEVO record for most views in 24 hours, ok? Ok. Rant over. And obviously, I'm a Liam girl... so of course I get defensive about this. Sorry for the rant, but that was needed (and I just wanted to get this off my chest).  Ok... now please enjoy this chapter-it's a fun one. Please comment, vote, and enjoy. Thanks.

-Elaina

CHAPTER TEN: FRIENDLY FIRE

LIAM'S POV
Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me.
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined,
Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine?

I opened my eyes to the sounds of birds chirping and yawned lightly. I grinned up at the ceiling of the tent like an idiot. I remembered why I was in such a good mood as I glanced to the side of me and smiled. Elaina was curled next to me like a puppy, fast asleep with an arm thrown over me, clutching me to her. I couldn't stop the silly grin from re-appearing on my face; memories of last night still on my mind. My gaze flickered to her beautiful, full lips and I ran my tongue over my own lips, thinking of the kisses I had given her last night. 

~~~

“I bet you don’t get kissed a lot by that ex of yours,” I said triumphantly as I pulled away slightly. Elaina's eyes were still closed and I smirked.

She shook her head. "Not like this," she murmured in a breathy whisper. I grinned. She had to feel it then! The spark! I thought to myself excitedly. I laughed and leaned in for another kiss. It was electrifying and I could just feel her entire body pressed against mine, as she relaxed in my arms. All of my senses were tingling. I could taste lemon on her lips and it only made the kiss hotter. We pulled apart to breathe and she finally opened her eyes. "Are you for real?" she asked me breathlessly.

I laughed since I was wondering the exact same thing. I couldn't help myself as I goofily grinned at her. "I'm very real," I assured her.