Authors Note

DANGEROUS LIAISONS

Derek never thought he would find a trigger this close to home, someone who he was drawn to, someone who made it nearly impossible to keep away, but he did. The last person he expected it to be was skinny, defenseless, Stiles.

He swore that he could keep it purely physical, and that's how it started, a physical bond that seemed to fit, and Stiles was more than a willing participant, but Stiles wants more. He wants to feel like he's more to Derek than just pheromones.

But is Derek willing to let him into his ice-fortress heart? That is, if he even has a heart buried in there.

And how will their relationship last when a new supernatural force blows into town? Can they survive it all and come out of it stronger? Or will someone be led to their downfall?

Find out in Dangerous Liaisons, book one in my Teen Wolf series.

A/N: Okay, so this is based on a Sterek one shot that I wrote and it slowly progressed into this 30 chaptered beast!

This story is set during the end of season 2 and does NOT follow the story line of season 3. Instead I made my own storyline with drama and smut and whatnot.

I love hearing your comments so feel free to leave as many as you want and when you finish this book make sure you move onto the sequel, Treacherous Affairs, it is already well underway.