Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Okay guys, I know most of you have Teen Wolf stories too, and I would love to read some of them. I've already read some of them and you're all amazing. Leave a comment on this story telling me what you think of the chapter and story so far and my favourite one will get a status update and broadcast to my followers (over 1,200) with a link to your story!

Please don't post links in my comments because I won't click them, if you do want me to read your stuff all you have to do is message me and I will give it a go because I appreciate you leaving me feedback and I want to return the favour.

Hope you like this chapter guys, xo.

                                                                     ~ ~ ~

It was late afternoon of the next day that Deaton returned to the clinic. Erica and Boyd had been staking it out all night and cornered him before he even made it to the door.

“You need to come with us, now.” Erica said menacingly.

“I do?” He asked.

“Yeah, now.” Erica said again.

“I think your sentence is missing the words ‘will you please’ and is very much without an explanation. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in my years working with werewolves it’s don’t go jumping into their problems without knowing what you’re up against. I assume something has gone wrong?”

Erica just kind of stared at him and Boyd rolled his eyes. “It’s Isaac. He’s in the hospital and we don’t know if he’s healing. We think he’s been poisoned.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“If we knew that we wouldn’t be here with you, would we?” Erica snapped and Boyd rolled his eyes again.

“Scott found him in the woods passed out.”

“Was he attacked?” Deaton asked with a crinkle in his brow.

The two looked at one another, not really knowing the answer.

“We… I mean we don’t think so, there was no blood and he’s not healing himself so if he had been I’m sure we would have seen the scars.” Boyd said.

Deaton nodded, thinking.

“They think it’s an infection.” Erica said again.

“He went straight into a coma.”

“Can you take me to him?” Deaton asked.

Both of them nodded and they were out as soon as possible.

Derek had been at the hospital for most of the day, desperately trying to think it through. They had scoured the forest for something that could have done this and found nothing.