Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Okay remember to tell me what you think of the chapter and a big big BIG thank you to everyone who has commented already! Your comments make me want to write fater and make more of this story! I love every one of you for reading and I know you're getting tired of hearing me say it but it's true. :)

Hope you love it, we're getting into business now!

                                                                   ~ ~ ~

Stiles –

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Oh for the love of god… “Derek…” I mumbled drowsily.

“What?” He groaned.

“Phone.” I said, rolling over with my back to him.

“I can hear it.” He said as he threw back the covers and sat on the end of the bed to stretch before fumbling about in his jacket on the floor. He grunted. “It’s Scott.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Not necessarily.” He said as he pressed the call button and put the phone to his ear.

“What time is it?” I asked, still way too tired to be up and thinking.

Though I did tell Deaton I would help him look for a cause again today. Great, just great. We don’t know what the poison is or what could have done this – we have nothing to go on and nowhere to start.

This was going to be a long day.

“What have you got?” Derek said into the phone.

He rolled his eyes and pulled a super-sour face before letting out another irritated grunt.

“I’m on my way.” He hung up the phone and put it in the pocket of his jeans.

“Is it Isaac? Did he wake up?” I asked hopefully.

Derek shook his head. “Peter is down at the hospital.”

“Well that would just piss anyone off.” I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock beside my bed. “Shit, is it really ten?”

“I’ll see you later.” He leant down and kissed my forehead and headed to the window.

He climbed out without another word.