The Drawing.

Chapter 16:

Damian's POV:

When I wake up I caress Amber's belly. That's our little baby in there, I'm so excited. I know there's going to be a few bumps on the road but I know we'll be able to do it together. I start kissing her mark and she moans. I squeeze her ass and pull her closer towards me.

She says seductively, "Damian". She turned me on more. I want and need her now.

"School's in a twenty minutes you lazy bones", Paul shouts as he bangs on the door. Dammit, he just ruined the moment. The stupid twat, I'm going to hurt him so bad for that.

"Come on then", she sighs, getting out of bed.

"You're going to school? But you still have that morning sickness", I say.

"I'll survive", she assures me. She looks through the wardrobe and puts on a casual purple dress and brown knee high boots. The dress was just a bit higher than her knee and she finishes the outfit off with a short, brown leather jacket and bag. I get dressed while she puts on some make-up and the necklace I got her. I ruffle up my hair and look at myself in the mirror. "You're very full of yourself".

"I was but now I'm a changed man", I chuckle.

"So you wouldn't mind if I messed up your hair?" she asks.

"No messing the hair, no touching or changing it". She laughs and flits behind me. Before I can catch her hand she messes it up. "Damn Amber! I had it the way I wanted it". I try and fix it as I look in the mirror.

"Oh god Damian it's only hair", she says.

"Only hair? It's the hair! The most sexiest hair ever on a guy! How would you like it if I messed your hair?" Okay I am full of myself but I can't help it.

"I wouldn't care". I'll see about that. I mess up her hair and she growls.

"Fuck you Damian", she yells. Oh no, I've pissed her off big time. She hits me playfully on the chest. I fix her hair back to the way she had it and then kiss her head. "Never do that again".

"Only if you don't mess my hair again".

"Agreed". We're so immature, what are we going to be like with a baby. We'll be fine, right? I admire her beauty and she looks at me oddly. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just admiring your beauty, you know I never told you yesterday but you're glowing".

"You're just saying that", she chuckles.

"No I'm not you have that whole pregnancy glow going on". She chuckles more and ties up her hair. We go downstairs quickly. Amber's mother left our breakfast on the table and we eat it. Afterwards Devon, Amber and I get inside my car and I drive us to school, another day of boring learning. I wonder if I can tell Ellen. She's my sister and Amber's best friend I'm sure Amber won't mind. Is she going to tell Devon today? He's her brother and my best friend but then again he'll want to beat the crap out of me when he finds out. He'll probably hate me but he'll get over it.

"You guys are acting weird", Devon says.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well this guy won't stop grinning, you're keeping something from me and I feel so left out", he says.

"Will I tell him?" I ask Amber.

"No way, I said not until I'm ready", she says.

"Tell me what? Why can't I know?" he asks hurt.

"You'll find out soon, just not now", she says. He mumbles something under his breath and looks out the window. When we arrive at school he storms out of the car, slamming the door behind him. It's obvious he's pissed at us for keeping secrets. "We can't tell him until I'm ready", she repeats.