The Beach.

Chapter 21:

Amber's POV:

"Hey, Hannah, where's the others?" I ask.

"Ellen's with Dean and Rachel's in the toilet," Hannah answers.

"Oh, okay, so how are things?"

"They're good. There's just this thing that's been bugging me for the past two weeks..." Past two weeks, oh no, she better not be talking about the changing rooms.

"Which is?" I ask worriedly.

"I don't want to say in case I'm wrong, then it'll be rude," she says then bites her lip.

"Come on, tell me, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything," I remind her.

"Okay but please don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering...um don't you think you should start back training because you're starting to gain a little bit of weight."

"Like werewolf training?" I question.

"Yeah, you haven't been doing any for around a month or so now and you've stopped doing gym, no offence but I first thought you were pregnant but I knew you would tell me if you were so I just assumed you were letting yourself go a bit, I'm really sorry, Amber, I'm the worst best friend ever."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry, you're right I am much bigger, a lot bigger," I agree.

"Why should you be sorry?" she inquiries.

"Because I was keeping a secret from you, I should have told you, I'm sorry."

"Told me what?" I glance down at my belly and she figures it out. "Oh." I smile awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry, Hann-" I was interrupted by her hugging me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Amber, this is so great and unexpected!" she squeals.

"You're not mad?" I ask with surprise.

"Of course not, I'm going to be an Aunty, okay yes I wish you had told me because it makes me feel like you don't trust me but I'm still so happy!"

"I do trust you, I just didn't want anyone knowing for a while, I'm eleven weeks now," I announce.

"Whoa, holy fuck that's almost three months!"

"I know and I'm really sorry, can you please not tell anyone," I beg.

"Of course I won't. But you need to tell Damian soon or at least your parents."

"They already know, so does Damian, his parents, Devon, Paul, Jason and now you," I explain.

"You told Paul and Jason before your best friends!?"

"They found out by accident, no one else can know until next week."

"Okay, this is so exciting, aw a baby, Amber, a baby!" She pulls me into another hug and I laugh.

"Two babies," I correct.

"You're kidding me!"

"Nope, it's twins," I smile.

"Damian, get your ass over here," she calls over at Damian. He comes over suspiciously and she tackles him with a tight hug.

"Whoa, Hannah, what's up?" he chuckles.

"Aw, I'm so happy you fucked my best friend," she giggles.

"Hannah!" I gasp loudly then laugh.

"Yeah, I fucked her good," he smirks then winks at me.