Cheating.

Chapter 25:

Amber's POV:

*Four And A Half Weeks Later.*

I open my eyes quickly and scream with fright after waking up from my nightmare of Alec. I'm sweating like mad and I feel so hot. Damian's head pops straight up and he holds me to his chest.

"Shh, calm down, sweetie," he soothes in my ear. My heart is beating loudly and quick and I can feel it in my chest. I start to cry from the nightmare and how scary it was. I've had a few nightmares since Alec attacked me. All my bruises are healed but not my mind, which left me mentally scarred. The last nightmare was a while ago so I thought they were finally gone. It's always the same nightmare, he kills me in it. I've been cursed with this for about four weeks and I'm tired of reliving it in my sleep over and over again. The others and Damian try their best to cheer me up after it and comfort me as much as possible. It takes me a while to stop crying from it and I end up feeling sick after it most times. I thought that once he was gone everything would be okay but I was wrong. I want these nightmares to go away forever; I've had enough stress already. I'm afraid that if I keep waking up screaming and crying I'll lose the babies. "Amber, that's not going to happen, believe me," Damian promises, listening into my thoughts.

"It could." He hugs me tight and rubs my back while kissing my forehead.

"It could, but it won't," he reassures. "I love you."

"I love you too." He wipes my tears away and places a soft kiss on my trembling lips. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either, darling, you're my everything," he admits.

"Stop listening to my thoughts," I order, chuckling lightly.

"I'm sorry; it's hard to resist listening sometimes."

"Let's get ready," I propose and Damian gives me a concerned look to see if I'm all right. I smile to show I'm good now and so, he gets out of the bed, helping me up in the process. I have a quick shower to get rid of all my sweat, I must stink of it. I had the shower cap on to keep my hair dry and after my shower, I get out and dry myself. I take the shower cap off and walk out with the towel covering me.

"Sexy lady," Damian smirks then whistles at me. I chuckle at him and tease him by opening my towel a little but then closing it before he could see anything. "You're such a spoil sport."

"You wouldn't want to see anyway, my belly is huge."

"But I do want to see your big belly, please," he pleads, giving me his persuasive, cute smile.

"Later," I reply, turning around to get changed. I pick out some clothes and start to dress myself. Damian's hands run up and down my side and I gasp at the tingles from his touch. "I'm naked, Damian!"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," he reminds, grinning down at me.

"It's nothing you'll see again if you play another move like that," I warn. Damian lets go of me almost immediately after my last sentence and I laugh at him. I now know how important sex is to him but I already had an idea how much he did beforehand too. "I'm kidding, baby."

"Good, now are you ready?" Damian asks, taking a hold of my waist from the behind as I study myself in the mirror.

"I think so," I answer unsurely, looking at his and my reflection.

"You look perfect; you don't need to look in a mirror."

"I have to; I'm big and look so fat."