Untitled Chapter 1

The name of the book is intentional. I based Rocky off of what I wish I was like, how I wish I looked, how I wish I dressed. Alexander is just what I think of as the ideal man with the perfect flaws. Nothing is meant to be offensive, I'm writing for the fun of it. Sorry to say there won't be smut)): BUT it's only because I'm not very good at it and my other books have some it them. All right, enjoy my songbirds(:

I'm hot.

I, Rocky Mountains, know the extent of my attractiveness. I have a slim body. I've always had curves, it's almost as though I was born with a little waist, a mid C-Cup, and a booty that brings all the boys to the yard. My hair has always been silky smooth, just recently I've dyed it a shade of gray. My septum ring, the stud on my nostril, and the fact I have the most proportional face I've ever seen immediately makes me seem like the typical girl who takes too many pictures, posts too many pictures, saves too many pictures.

Frankly, it's not wrong.

My type of style is dark, sexy, also grunge. At twenty four I look like the typical Tumblr teen. Of course that was never my goal, it's who I am.

Boy, are boys are trouble. I look like I stepped out of a magazine. Honest to Jehovah, I look superficial. Just like my job, basically I'm the person who lays out how every page of a magazine looks, I always look my best.

Always.

There's no such thing as an off day in my world. I dress to impress. Whether it's the latest man, my coworkers, or simply myself. My face is beat to perfection, my skin is smooth, my clothes are perfect. I am the Kimberly Kardashian of my world.

"Rocky, can you please head out to get me my coffee?" I turn my attention away from the computer to my boss, Eros Styles. He's an attractive man that knows nothing about computer design, but his older brother is the CEO of the company, meaning he was guaranteed a high positioned job. I push my roller chair back to stand.

His brown eyes scan my body gracefully. This man has been giving me 'subtle' hints that he wants to engage in sexual activity with me for over a year. The winks, the gentle touches, massages when I'm working. He's cute, but not my type. He's too. . . scrawny. Too boyish. I'm looking for a man.

"Sure, Mister Styles. Black with two sugars, yes?" He grips both of my hands.

"You are a doll," he smiles before kissing each my hands. As soon as he lets go I discreetly wipe his saliva off. "Please be back in twenty minutes, my brother is coming to examine the work spaces. To see if we need renovation." With a firm nod I grab the money he's holding and strut out of the office building. Eros' favorite coffee shop, AKA Starbucks, is only a block away. My heels click on the pavement as I swerve betwen groups. Well that's NYC for you.