Untitled Chapter 3

"What made you dye your hair gray?"

My morning eyes land on the wide awake Alexander Styles. His hair is a messy nest of knots on top of his head. Yum, men with hair long enough to knot. His wide, dimple showing smile doesn't seem like something Alexander would do every morning.

That's his I-just-got-laid smile.

"It's sexy," I answer almost instantly. "I saw BuzzFeed do a video so I got it done myself. Of course my sister flipped her shit, but I find it attractive."

"I find you attractive," he blurts. His face falls to a frown waiting for me to laugh, instead I climb into his lap to place a kiss on his lips.

He instantly kisses back. "Well good morning to you too." He smiles, but it falls when he notices the person standing at the doorway of my bedroom. I shriek at the pale man standing, watching. His brown eyes radiate hurt. My hand reaches up my mouth. "Calum-."

He shakes his head. "When we broke up I thought it was a joke again. I come back to this?"

My eyes cast down to Alexander's lap. "I told you it was for real this time, Calum. We can't-."

"Yes we can! I head back to Australia in a few hours, it's not too late to get you a ticket. Please. I love you." Oh. I turn to Alexander, his jaw clenched. Uh oh.

"Calum you know it was just a fling-."

"Nope, nope, nope-ity, nope! I can't go back to the band and just say how you left me. I said I love you, what else do you need?"

"Damnit, I don't feel anything for you, Calum Thomas Hood! I did, maybe three months ago, but now it's over. I've moved on." The Aussie boy stumbles back. Tears pool in his eyes before he nods and walks away. The door to my apartment slams to announce his departure.

Alexander and I stand up. I have an hour before I need to come in for work. Alexander watches me stretch.

"That guy is famous. As in worldwide, and you dumped him?" His voice surprises me, making me jump slightly. But I shrug. Calum was a good guy in bed, sort of into weird shit, but good overall. I just don't feel connected to him anymore, not the way when we first met months ago.

"Calum and I have different views on life."

"Like?"

"Well, he travels a ton. His band is never in one city for long. I have to stay here and work a normal ass job to make money. He parties like a wild animal. I have nothing against parties, but I'm twenty four and I have shit to do. We're too different. Plus, he's far too scrawny for my liking. So are all his bandmates."

He takes in all my words. "Am I too scrawny for you?" My tongue darts out to kitten lick my bottom lip.

"Nuh uh, you're body is perfect." We share another kiss before I push him away. "But, I have to get ready for work. So, you're free to leave or stay. Your choice." He dips down to kiss me again. "Woah tiger, slow down. I can't end up pregnant by your intoxicating kisses." Suddenly the blood drains from his face. My smirk falls.

"Are you on the pill? Fuck! I knew I should have carried-."

"Shut up," I chuckle. "Do you honestly think someone who looks like me wouldn't be on the pill?" My hand soothingly rubs up and down his arm, my smirk back. His face slowly becomes colored again. He dips down again for a chaste kiss. This guy just can't get enough. It's been a day.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean a hot piece of ass like you? But, I'm lucky I even fit inside your tight-."

My hand slaps up to cover his mouth. My nails slightly scratching his cheek. "Ooh-Kay. You hush up and leave my bedroom. I'm pretty sure you have something productive to do today." He winks before leaving my room.

Pulling out a pair of boyfriend jeans, a cropped turtleneck, a jean jacket, and my favorite Doc Martens. I clean my nose, wash my face, and tie my hair in a neat high ponytail. With a smile I put on my makeup for the day; my usual foundation and powder, nude lips, a deep pink eyeshadow, and two swipes of blush on each cheek.

Jehovah, I'm so hot.

I open my bedroom door to the smell of hotdogs. My face twists in confusion as I make my way to the kitchen. Alexander stands in my apron, microwaving hotdogs.

"I don't think the apron is needed." He spins at my voice. He stops in his tracks when he sees what I'm wearing. I look down at my outfit. Damn, I'm so hot. It almost looks like he's choked up on words, like he's going to cry.

"Fuck," he breathes. "Did I hit the jackpot or what? You're so fucking beautiful." A small blush graces my face. He steps forward to take me into his arms. "As much as I want to devour you, you have work, as do I. I'll see you tonight, yeah?"

"Sure." On my tip toes I press a goodbye kiss to his nose. "See you later, boss." He chuckles slightly.

"Kinky, I like it." He winks and lets himself out of my home.

➖✖➖

As soon as I step onto the floor a swarm of horny, lonely women surround me.

"What the heck happened with CEO Styles?"

I shrug the women off, knowing Eros is watching from his office. I must have the freshly-sexed-up glow because his eyes become sad. The elevator opens again and the man of the hour himself steps out. Immediately his eyes narrow in on me.

My eyes widen when I realize what he's about to do. I want to stumble back and make a run for the window. He struts over, obviously pushing his muscular chest out more to show his dominance. I think someone passed out over there. His eyes land on his confused brother. He grimaces but grabs my face anyway. Our lips are only millimeters away.

The tension in the air clogs my throat up. Alexander Styles is about to mark me as his in front of everyone. Alexander Styles is telling EVERYONE I'm his and he's mine. He really is a relationship type of guy.

"How could I resist when you work two floors below me, wearing this sexy outfit, strutting around my brother and every other male in here? Hmm? It's not possible, baby." His voice is firm, low but loud enough for everyone to hear him. "You're mine. All these men can look but if they touch they're fired, done for. Got it?" His attention is turned to his brother, fury imprinted in his features. My hand automatically reaches up to stroke his face.

Eros' expression is heartbreaking. He's heartbroken. Before I can say anything Alexander's body is pressed on mine, his lips claiming me to be his.

Hello Songbirds! How was it? Stupid, yeah I know. . .

QoTC: Favorite shoe brand?